FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Catching up on a couple of days...

RA Estupendos RE PCC - mediocre at best. Definitely the worst of the RA REs that I've tried so far.

Cuaba Generosos - actually the first Cuaba ever that I enjoyed (moderately).

Today an absolutely disastrous QdO Superiores RE PCC - wind-tunnel, incorrigibly crooked burn, and bitterness all the way due to the hot burn. Too bad, as the first two I had of those were really very enjoyable. Cuban quality control, I guess rolleyes.gif Unacceptable for the price!

post-7384-0-69936700-1362535951_thumb.jp

post-7384-0-08460800-1362535959_thumb.jp

post-7384-0-76162200-1362535965_thumb.jp

post-7384-0-56119200-1362535972_thumb.jp

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I ask for one picture and this is what I get?!?!?! We are going to have a talk when you get home mister...... LOL

Hope you had a good time there.

I knew you'd like it :)

ERDM Tainos from the box pass. Very nice, but at 2hrs+ a bit too long for my taste. Still prefer ERDM Coronas De Luxe.

post-7384-13626077061655.jpg

ERDM Tainos from the box pass. Very nice, but at 2hrs+ a bit too long for my taste. Still prefer ERDM Coronas De Luxe.

post-7384-13626077061655.jpg

I am about to cry that you just prefer another to the king of cigars.

Last couple of days:

08 Conn #1......Fantastic....I will put this against any other Connie from 02-07 any day

10 VR Classico.....great flavors but mostly plugged, had to perform plastic surgery on it

12 Upmann Half Corona.....love these right now, must find more

Bart

All jokes aside, those are great. I was disappointed that some 2002's were very off and soapy.

After all of the hype, I was disappointed when I received a 2002 box. They were not very good, and I quickly dumped them.

A fresh Epi 2, MLO FEB 12, I got two cabs on a two cab deal end of last year. This was great or I should say will be great! Full of flavor with that pepper to start, to gingerbread cake flavor. Will need more time to come together but happy with this purchase.

I am about to cry that you just prefer another to the king of cigars.

I simply don't like the Churchill format....

See the positive side: you can pick up all those 1999 boxes instead of me ;)

Had a Cohiba Siglo I tubo last night, apart from the rather wonky burn, a lovely little smoke, medium strength, filled with pepper/spice and woody/earthy notes all the way down! Fantastic for something so small!