• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, williamthewolf said:

Another PSD6

Great ashtray, by the way. It reminds me of my childhood because I distinctly remember my Dad having and using one like that in the days when cigarette smoking was much more prominent in Western society (as in the 1970s).

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Fezztone said:

How'd that QDO Baalbeck smoke? Looks nice.

Evening 

Smoked at this time not bad, but a little light and hay taste (dry grass) to me. Reminded me more of a CF roll south of the border or a young not ready Cohiba. We’ll just have to see which path the development goes on these IMO…

• Like 4

22 hours ago, El Hoze said:
I don’t smoke a ton of Fundies, or drink a ton of chardonnay, but tonight is the night.

Absolutely loved the 1 Fundadore I have had so far.

Unfortunately, due to cost I was only able to get a fiver, so I'm trying to really pace myself on the remaining 4, but they are just so tempting, lol

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Grateful13 said:

Nice.  How was it?

Overall it was a pleasant smoke considering it's youth (Apr 21). It started off with some bitterness that I associate to a young cigar. But the bitterness faded and it developed into a nice flavorful smoke. I expect these to get much better with more time down. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, JohnS said:

Great ashtray, by the way. It reminds me of my childhood because I distinctly remember my Dad having and using one like that in the days when cigarette smoking was much more prominent in Western society (as in the 1970s).

Yes! Very much like my childhood too. The era of the crystal ashtray. I remember ours later on being converted into candy/nut dishes when no one was smoking in the house anymore.

• Like 1