• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8 hours ago, Jackinkc said:

SCdlH El Principe. Pancake and syrup? Meh, maybe a little. Do these smooth out with time? This is from a 19 box.

I would describe it more as bitter molasses (blackstrap molasses), rather than pancake and syrup. There's a bitterness/earthyness to it.

I'm about halfway through a 17 box.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Bijan said:

I would describe it more as bitter molasses (blackstrap molasses), rather than pancake and syrup. There's a bitterness/earthyness to it.

I'm about halfway through a 17 box.

I have smoked several out of an 18 box and they are vegetal and not very approachable or complex. Bad batch, or need more time?

1 minute ago, patrickamory said:

I have smoked several out of an 18 box and they are vegetal and not very approachable or complex. Bad batch, or need more time?

Could be a bad batch or could need more time. Minutos are generally not too complex, but usually pretty approachable. Might need a few more years before they peak in sweetness.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, RDB said:
QdO Corona Claro from MSU OCT 18. Very consistent box with excellent construction. This was very mild in body for the first two thirds, with milky coffee just sweetened slightly by a plain biscuit edge. Then the last third ramped up to the nub, but no bitterness at all. I’m not gaga for this marca - it’s quite a simple profile with limited depth. But a very good cigar for the morning, or for a light smoke more generally. And good construction does hugely increase the pleasure in a smoke…

Haven't tried the QDO coronas yet. Haven't even seen them for sale with any of my trusted vendors.

Love the 50 and 54 though.

Excellent taste and high quality construction for sure

9 hours ago, billyh79 said:
Change of pace this AM for the Ryder Cup

Which one is that?
Have sampled many Davidoff's but found only a few were worth the price.

Love the Zinos though

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

6 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Which one is that?
Have sampled many Davidoff's but found only a few were worth the price.

Love the Zinos though

It’s the toro. Never worth the price. I got a box a few years ago when they ran a promotion w a free DuPont pen that I gifted to a client. I smoke one every few months