• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

7 hours ago, ChuckMangione said:

2014 Fonseca 1- Brand new box, sampling one ROTT as is customary when you’re as impatient as I am. So far so good. These are great, nice light toasted tobacco with an undercurrent of an almost vanilla bean like flavor that is getting stronger as it progresses. Definitely won’t be the last box I pick up

Glad to hear just received my box and going to try one as well

• Like 2

15 hours ago, inter4alia said:
MUO May 15 Robusto Tubo.

My favorite Robusto by far, especially the tubos. Could just be all in my head, but I think the Tubos taste better.

Unfortunately with current prices, I wont be having any CoRo's until who knows when

15 hours ago, El Hoze said:
Breaking out the big guns tonight, the 9 year anniversary of when I met my wife…sat next to her on an airplane. When I checked in the kiosk asked me if I wanted to upgrade to first class for $150. Three hour flight I figured I could drink enough that my net cost was closer to $75. My math was way off but I made the right call…luckiest night of my life!

Which Upmann is that? I have never seen that second band before

14 hours ago, Greenhorn2 said:
Good to hear. I have a box marinating in the humidor but have been kind of sceptical about breaking into them too soon.

I only have 1, and haven't looked at the price of them, but will likely be the only one I ever have, so definitely planning to sit on it until about the 5 year mark and only smoke it for a special occasion

13 hours ago, ChuckMangione said:
2014 Fonseca 1- Brand new box, sampling one ROTT as is customary when you’re as impatient as I am. So far so good. These are great, nice light toasted tobacco with an undercurrent of an almost vanilla bean like flavor that is getting stronger as it progresses. Definitely won’t be the last box I pick up

Really like them too. Just bought 6

Now i have 8 of them and plan to try and make them last as long as possible with the supply problems.

They are 2018's and are very tasty based on the 2 I had from him before

11 hours ago, Hotboxx said:
Exclusivo   Much maligned but when you get a good box these are way above average.  I’d take this over any 92 point NC any day. Pro tip: just snip off the perfecto tip and light it instead of huffin’ on the end hoping for some miracle ignition lol

Big fan of the Cuaba flavor profile. I smoke the Traditionales as they are affordable, a decent size, and seem to have few issues like the Divinos I have tried.

8 hours ago, CigarOgami said:
Partagas Maduro

Love these but impossible to find in stock anywhere for a long time now, and also pretty expensive

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

Which Upmann is that? I have never seen that second band before

Hey Sean, it is an HU #2 Reserva from 2010. Unfortunately a special occasion cigar for me because man are they good!!! 

Hey Sean, it is an HU #2 Reserva from 2010. Unfortunately a special occasion cigar for me because man are they good!!! 
Nice.
Didn't even know those existed.

Guessing they aren't cheap

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

'16 or earlier Drew Estate Undercrown Maduro Corona Dobles

Very smooth,mellow and tasty.

Cellophane had pretty good yellowing, so I suspect that they are older than 2016

Perfect draw, burn and construction

Always a treat

I have some of these from probably 2013. Can't bring myself to smoke one because I'm scared of how mellow they may be! hah

I have some of these from probably 2013. Can't bring myself to smoke one because I'm scared of how mellow they may be! hah
There's a good likelihood that mine are about that age and while fairly mild and mellow, there was still a fair bit of flavor in it.
Give one a try, I suspect you will enjoy it

They do start off quite mild, but do pick up noticeably in the second half

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1