• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

36 minutes ago, LLC said:

Had a Partagas Capitols from a tin and after the first few being ok, this one was very good. Hopefully it’s the 11 months in the humidor that has helped and the rest will be as good. 

This evening watching a very important game for the post season fate of the Blue Jays, a Jorge Monsdale from a visit to Club Habana in March 2018.

I found same thing with Capitols. Ok but much better after about a year down. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, billyh79 said:
Heading out to the course with both my boys for the afternoon

Love the Siglo II's.
They are my goto Cohiba due to price and flavor.
Haven't been able to have a VI since I had to retire due to price, but my notes show I really enjoyed them and smoked quite a few.

14 hours ago, patrickamory said:
First NC in a while. Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature. This box has been resting for a few months. I loved these back before I discovered Cubans. 
Although I still like the toasty smell from the Cameroon wrapper, I was not blown away by this cigar. Figurado shape is cool, structure and burn were nice, but the whole thing seemed nicotine-heavy, dark (not medium as described), and kind of a "blunt instrument" compared to the CC's I've been smoking.
Painting with a broad brush and not a ton of experience here. So this will get another chance, especially because I have another 24 of them 

Surprised that you didn't enjoy it.
They are my goto Fuente, and nc in general. Very tasty, especially the Sungrown

20 hours ago, Cigarsmoker81 said:
The secondsan Cristobal  la fuerza I’ve tried and so far I like el principe better, it’s good but I’m not picking the molasses sweetness I loved in el principe

I enjoy both pretty equally and try to keep some of both on hand.

They certainly don't share the same flavor profile for sure, but both are tasty in their own right

14 hours ago, patrickamory said:
First NC in a while. Arturo Fuente Hemingway Signature. This box has been resting for a few months. I loved these back before I discovered Cubans. 
Although I still like the toasty smell from the Cameroon wrapper, I was not blown away by this cigar. Figurado shape is cool, structure and burn were nice, but the whole thing seemed nicotine-heavy, dark (not medium as described), and kind of a "blunt instrument" compared to the CC's I've been smoking.
Painting with a broad brush and not a ton of experience here. So this will get another chance, especially because I have another 24 of them 

I too just recently returned to smoking nc's after a year and a half without any while I was exploring new cc's heavily.

Came back because there really are so many outstanding nc's available that I felt I was missing out on some great smokes.

Plus I put a high value on variety, so adding nc's back into my stock has added a ton of variety

• Like 1

WARNING - YOU MIGHT FIND SOME IMAGES DISTURBING
And explicit Spanish curse words used ...

Smoking an excellent "damaged goods" CR 109 from one of the best 109 rollers in Havana.

Had a 50 bundle of those and a few Punch La Isla RE Cuba boxes that I left in Havana Nov. 2019 in my HAV suitcase thinking I'd be back next March to pick them up .... Then Corona hit.

A good friend brought the 109 bundle and the Punch boxes to a third country in order to ship them to me.

Turns out she had a jealous crazy MF SOB wanker tosser Hijo de la gran puta cabron mariconzon and some other last names, that in a bout of jealous rage threw the bundle and a Punch box out of the 5th floor apartment window ...

I lost one Punch box and some 21 of the 109's destroyed by the free fall kinetic effect ( it's not the fall that kills cigars but the sudden impact/stop .... )

I received the remainder of the 109's and 4 of them are still smokable albeit the wrapper is seriously damaged.

Anyway - the cigar was excellent and I truly enjoyed it. Pure bliss as always even while chewing some wrapper.

The Punch La Isla are on its way to me right now.

What I would enjoy more would be to have a one-on-one with that ..... #§$%''# bastard.

sal.jpg.2d48d52e955010e815aae89ccb4fb914.jpg

sal1.jpg.4d48b19eea9ad948e0d0d8c734402c55.jpg

sal2.jpg.4410320b428e8db375b6a80ca4393643.jpg

sal3.jpg.3b500c5603a954a93abbc6219a4ca97a.jpg

1508373520_1091.jpg.a93bd6cfb5e67f409dfbc0ed4cb3c9a9.jpg

1715079992_pli1.jpg.828dfd483a8ba8a5eaac2101af934651.jpg

1895079150_pli2.jpg.7477d633b3d566aa12b750189ffc8136.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 27

5 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

Vegas Robaina Unicos

First half was extremely mild and in spite of a pretty easy draw, wasn't getting very good smoke volume for some reason.

Picked up in the second half a fair bit, but really just wasn't particularly impressed.

Won't be buying again, especially at current prices

Don't blame you a bit. Looks as ugly as it tasted..