• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Don't blame you a bit. Looks as ugly as it tasted..
Yeah, it's the dim, yellow lighting in my room. Makes wrappers look terrible when in reality they are perfectly fine and dont look all jacked up like in the picture

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Nino said:

WARNING - YOU MIGHT FIND SOME IMAGES DISTURBING
And explicit Spanish curse words used ...

Smoking an excellent "damaged goods" CR 109 from one of the best 109 rollers in Havana.

Had a 50 bundle of those and a few Punch La Isla RE Cuba boxes that I left in Havana Nov. 2019 in my HAV suitcase thinking I'd be back next March to pick them up .... Then Corona hit.

A good friend brought the 109 bundle and the Punch boxes to a third country in order to ship them to me.

Turns out she had a jealous crazy MF SOB wanker tosser Hijo de la gran puta cabron mariconzon and some other last names, that in a bout of jealous rage threw the bundle and a Punch box out of the 5th floor apartment window ...

I lost one Punch box and some 21 of the 109's destroyed by the free fall kinetic effect ( it's not the fall that kills cigars but the sudden impact/stop .... )

I received the remainder of the 109's and 4 of them are still smokable albeit the wrapper is seriously damaged.

Anyway - the cigar was excellent and I truly enjoyed it. Pure bliss as always even while chewing some wrapper.

The Punch La Isla are on its way to me right now.

What I would enjoy more would be to have a one-on-one with that ..... #§$%''# bastard.

This story is insane. Very disturbing images, yes. Glad you're able to enjoy what you have left. 

13 hours ago, Nino said:

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Lord Verulam said:

Hit the spot?

Yes, very much so, thank you ! Spicy and nice although maybe too fresh, had to relight a few times, too moist.

• Like 1

On 10/2/2021 at 6:21 AM, Lord Verulam said:
Hit the spot?

I'll guess it did.

I think they are great, affordable, hidden gems

12 hours ago, Trimming said:
Darn freeze showing take tale signs of old man winters return

TRT

Nice selection.

Those would make for a nice day of smoking...

Where do you live that you have had a freeze this early?

Has definitely cooled off significantly here, highs in the 60's and lows in the 40's, so it's rapidly approaching here too, but no freeze yet here in Wyoming.

Maybe around the end of the month though