FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Last Night in Boca:

H Upmann Mag 46 RBT MAR 08.....box I bought from Czar, wanted to test one....spice w/ hint of honey.....good now, great down the road...9/10

Monte Especial #1 2000.....pepper, cayenne, cocoa and caramel.......great flavors but dont care for size......9.15/10

Bart

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Right now out back, warm night, enjoying a HDM Epicure Especiales. Been in the humi @ 65 RH for 6 months, quite nice compared to when i first aquired them. Can do with more time in humi but very nice indeed.

Montecristo Edmundo from a tube. It was utter meh. No standout flavors and a horrible burn. Disappointing as I have been a fan of this vitola. Oh well...onto the next one.

'07 HDM DC on the golf course yesterday. Excellent as always...

'08 HDM Petit Robusto this afternoon. Started off nice but the last third left something to be desired.

Enjoy your smokes...

Tonight have had an 07 Punch Super Robusto RE...can see this developing nicely, might have to pick up a box while still around. The shocker of the evening though is a Jun09 Trini Robusto T...loads of cream and nutty flavor and honestly as deserving of praise as the mid '08 Upmann Connies.

Had a BRC yesterday, great smoke.

Very nice 08 BPC on Saturday night...great stick packed with wonderful full Bolivar flavor

08 JL2 at the Eagle vs. SD Charger Ultimate Tailgate Party at Qualcomm Stadium. Love this cigar is one of my favorites.

Bahnofstrasse, which part of San Diego are you from? Just moved from there to NYC for school but I still have family there.

Cuaba Divino...utter yuck...can't believe it was a Cuban cigar...

Oliva Serie V Especial - I can honestly say that I don't really care for the cigars that are overly heavy on ligero. All strength and no subtlety to the flavors. Supposedly this cigar was limited to a production of 55K cigars. I think they stopped there after realizing how bad it really was.

Tonight on the back patio I smoked a Cohiba Siglo II Tubo. Amazing cigar. Sweet grass with some nuttiness in the frst third. In the second third I actually got a hint of mint. Never experienced that before in a cigar, and I have to say I quite liked it. The final third got a bit stronger, but not much. It finished with a semi-sweet tobacco flavor. Loved it. It won't overtake my PLPCs as top petit corona, but it ranks up there.

Last night was brrrr cold. Still I decided to venture out for a smoke. Picked a Montecristo No. 4 as I hadn't smoked one in months. It was a delicious cigar. Started light, but evolved into a medium bodied smoke. Burn was pretty good. Usual almost black ash. The flavors were incredible sweet tobacco, a slight Monte twang and oh so creamy. It reminded me of why these are the best selling Cuban cigars in the world. Oftentimes you get a bad batch of these, but this No. 4 was spot on perfect.

Just finished a Diplomaticos No. 4

For the life of me, I do not understand why there are not more variety within this marca. Some people call this a watered down version of a Montecristo, I say BS :unsure: The sweet paprika flavor, and tobacco make this a truly wonderful cigar, one that I could reach for on a daily basis no matter what size you choose.

Tonight a Montecristo Especiales No. 2. Had to pick this baby out of my humidor after reading the review on FOH the other day. This cigar did not disappoint. Lovely, sweet and creamy until the very end where a bit of spice kciked in. Don't know why I don't have more of these.

An uber-delicious Monte 4 with a couple cups of fresh Colombian coffee in my Mom's garage after she made us an exquisite early Thanksgiving dinner. The Monte was really a surprise, I guess it has rested from its trip for long enough and they're ready to be smoked. Creamy smoke picked up some coffee notes with just a wee bit of leather.