• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• maverickdrinker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

From last night. Not Pictured: BRE Connie 1.. Great flavors.  Original Release Picadores: ULE NOV-14..  Flawless  RAT NOV-19 Dip 2. From 24:24 Not as salty as the dark wrappers. 

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 9/7/2021 at 1:13 AM, Spaceman Spiff said:

18 HU #2 - I think only the SWs beat these for my favorite HUs (to date anyway). Cookies, cream, white pepper and a unique funk that I really only find in the #2s. However many more boxes I have of these, aren't enough.

Hope everyone is having a fun and safe Labor Day and enjoying some spectacular cigars!

Nah, working.  It's good since they are paying double time and a half. Maybe that way I can still afford a box or two of stogies. Lol

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Bri Fi said:
Montecristo Media Corona EGT NOV 20. Getting over the flu and sinus is shot. Couldn’t help myself though, it’s 100F

Damn man take it easy hope you feel better

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@Lrabold89 thanks. On the mend. I couldn’t wait any longer to have a cigar. I actually switched to nicotine pouches for a few days just to have some enjoyment. I didn’t need them but I said screw it. I started to feel better after I saw your legs in the precious post. 

• Haha 2
15 minutes ago, Bri Fi said:
Thanks. On the mend. I couldn’t wait any longer to have a cigar. I actually switched to nicotine pouches for a few days just to have some enjoyment. I didn’t need them but I said screw it. I started to feel better after I saw your legs in the precious post. 

That’s what I’m talkin bout brother!!! And that was me recovering from a little flu bout myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk