• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

19 hours ago, smbauerllc said:

That sucks. So you didn't get to finish it? That would be a real bummer.

I have only had one, but it was very good and enjoyable, and there would be a lot left after only 20 minutes.

Unfortunately had to toss it.    I’m hopeful the cigar gods will forgive me. The first third of the Lusi was amazing though despite being young (TUA FEB 21).   With the rain coming down sideways, I had no good outdoor options and the threat of personal harm if I smoked indoors.    Yet another nudge in the well-ventilated man cave direction….

• Sad 1

Unfortunately had to toss it.    I’m hopeful the cigar gods will forgive me. The first third of the Lusi was amazing though despite being young (TUA FEB 21).   With the rain coming down sideways, I had no good outdoor options and the threat of personal harm if I smoked indoors.    Yet another nudge in the well-ventilated man cave direction….
That really sucks man.

Fortunately here we have a smallish glass, almost completely enclosed, smoke shack only 50yds from my room, plus a very large all glass completely enclosed on the opposite corner of the building from my room.

Neither are climate controlled, and being all glass, they get very hot in the summer and basically the same as the outside temperature in the winter, but at least they are protection from the elements.

Fortunately, my ex-wife loved the smell of my Cigars so I was able to smoke in my recliner in a "man nest" in the living room.

Cigarettes were outside only.

Have a set of the Base 4.0 Under Armor arriving today, so that will make a world of difference. Will not have to stick to just pc sized smokes all winter, which will be nice.

Good luck on the man cave. There is a lot of info online and on various forums about ventilation, so you should be able to convince the wife that it will be oder free outside the man cave

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk