• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

57 minutes ago, patrickamory said:

Picture 1: Yet another caramel-y, elegant Exquisito FEB 19 from this box... lovely smoke... lovely, that is, after 

Picture 2: What my perfecdraw pulled out from nearly the foot of the cigar when I started having draw issues : )

Thought about becoming a surgeon? You've got some skills to pull that out of such an small gauge cigar.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, cnov said:

Thought about becoming a surgeon? You've got some skills to pull that out of such an small gauge cigar.

Certainly beginner's luck! I just twisted around till I found the obstruction... then straight out. Oddly the exterior construction was strong. It was just that one darn chunk inside.

2 hours ago, Heels82 said:

Partagas Lusi - OER JUN '20

Had a Lusi tonight in loving memory of our Scottie, Lucy, as she crossed the rainbow bridge unexpectedly at 14.  RIP my little angel ♥️

Sorry to hear of another furry friend passing along doodski.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

20 hours ago, noreaster said:
In these crazy times of runaway inflation, glad to know there are still some affordable tasty smokes available...

Agreed. Buying a box of the Brevas at the end of the month.

And JLP's are still affordable and tasty too.

Have half a box of 2003 Cazadores and they aged amazingly well. Super tasty

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, ChangBang said:

Whew not sure for 275 usd!  Don't think i have the refined palate to appreciate it lol

That's the expensive vintage stuff! There's a non-vintage Pol Roger that should be FAR cheaper than that! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

That's the expensive vintage stuff! There's a non-vintage Pol Roger that should be FAR cheaper than that! 

Oh ha that's just what i flipped to. Yea glass for 23 pounds and bottle for 120. Cool place and i still have cigars to smoke so maybe I'll be back!

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Lord Verulam said:

all round great stuff! beautiful meal and cigar ...........but im thrown off by the wizard sleeves on that sweater lol...is that an optical illusion or are the cuffs on that thing really that big ? 😅 either way thanks for sharing this mouth watering post

Funny, I had to go back and look at the picture again and the cuff does look huge 😂. Then I had to go look at the jacket to see for myself. It is an old jacket and the elasticity isn’t what it once was but I do think it is partly an optical illusion.

• Like 2