• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

1 hour ago, williamthewolf said:

Been on the hunt for those. How was it?

Not great unfortunately. Code is LAT OCT 18, picked them up at a casa del habano in Havana. Construction is great, wrappers look really nice but overall fairly bland, hints of the fruit flavours that I see talked but only really at the halfway point, then they fade. Been through half the box and none have been outstanding.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, patrickamory said:

QdO 50 not pictured, ROTT, was lovely. Followed it up with another short fat cigar, the Tabernacle David. The only NC I still seem to enjoy. Connecticut wrapper, smoked meats, hickory briquets, some black pepper (not too much), nice oily rich smoke.

Are you tasting some smoked paper in there as well 😄. Been there, done that

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, jhalischuk said:

Not great unfortunately. Code is LAT OCT 18, picked them up at a casa del habano in Havana. Construction is great, wrappers look really nice but overall fairly bland, hints of the fruit flavours that I see talked but only really at the halfway point, then they fade. Been through half the box and none have been outstanding.

Thanks for the response. Might put these at the bottom of the list then.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Heels82 said:

Smoking down my NCs so went with a Room 101 Death Bucket 2.   Quite tasty and the construction is always on point.  Also, found some lovely Crocs for @Lord Verulam so his feet stay toasty for these coming winter months!  🥶

Privada? I know Brian says they are good ROTT — but I’ve found letting them sit makes a world of difference. 

4 hours ago, Lord Verulam said:

nice a 5 cigar day! ...i think ive done it before, but usually 3 is about my limit ...great selection..enjoy!

Man, working from home every day has upped my consumption a lot.  Prior to Covid, I was In the 5-7 per week range.  Sometimes as many as 10.  Nowadays, it’s 20-25 per week.  Madness.