Nice.
With the last stimulus check I splurged on trying some pricier cigars, Davidoff's in particular, and really wasn't impressed with most of them, especially for the price.

I do really enjoy several in the Zino line though, and they are still pricey for an nc, but cheaper than the average Davidoff, and worth the little extra to me

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Agree that the price to performance ratio can be tough call; my buying of most of their stuff is halted. I am now only an annual Chefs Edition buyer because the high complexity and interesting evolution with aging is truly impressive and still warrants the high price imho

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  • Replies 76.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

From last night. Not Pictured: BRE Connie 1.. Great flavors.  Original Release Picadores: ULE NOV-14..  Flawless  RAT NOV-19 Dip 2. From 24:24 Not as salty as the dark wrappers. 

11 minutes ago, ReturnFreeRisk said:
Agree that the price to performance ratio can be tough call; my buying of most of their stuff is halted. I am now only an annual Chefs Edition buyer because the high complexity and interesting evolution with aging is truly impressive and still warrants the high price imho

Have never even heard of that one before.

Will have to Google it and possibly pick up a few to try.

What do you think of "the late hour"?

Pretty expensive but have been seriously considering getting some as they get pretty positive comments across all the forums I follow.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

29 minutes ago, Bigpink said:
The cigar so nice I smoked it twice

HUHC?

Hard to tell from just a picture for me.

Really love to HUHC flavor profile, but they are just too small and quick for my liking.

Wish they made the same blend in a pc or larger...

12 minutes ago, smbauerllc said:

HUHC?

Hard to tell from just a picture for me.

Really love to HUHC flavor profile, but they are just too small and quick for my liking.

Wish they made the same blend in a pc or larger...

Yes! I love the size because sometimes only want a nub, but yes I agree that the blend is awesome and would make for a fantastic full sized corona

4 hours ago, billyh79 said:

Heading out to the course with both my boys for the afternoon

To be clear… I wasn’t referring to the cigars as my boys, I meant my actual children😎

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, LLC said:

Had a Partagas Capitols from a tin and after the first few being ok, this one was very good. Hopefully it’s the 11 months in the humidor that has helped and the rest will be as good. 

This evening watching a very important game for the post season fate of the Blue Jays, a Jorge Monsdale from a visit to Club Habana in March 2018.

I found same thing with Capitols. Ok but much better after about a year down. 

• Like 1

Fortunate to be getting some lovely nights in the upper Midwest so a Lusi it is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 4