• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

From last night. Not Pictured: BRE Connie 1.. Great flavors.  Original Release Picadores: ULE NOV-14..  Flawless  RAT NOV-19 Dip 2. From 24:24 Not as salty as the dark wrappers. 

7 hours ago, Nino said:
Nice half day south of us of at the "Weinstrasse", a beautiful wine growing area, close to France, buying some sparkling wine at Weingut Isler https://www.weingut-isler.de/ and some excellent Saumagen ( German version of Haggis ) at Metzgerei Pelgen https://www.metzgerei-pelgen.de/index.php , buying some onion Quiche and fresh white wine ( unfermented ), then a tasty Saumagen lunch at historical Gastätte zur Post https://gasthaus-zurpost-nw.de/.
Nice RyJ Nr 2 after lunch at the Marktplatz in Neustadt to close it.
Well worth the short trip !

Awesome trip, Nino! Thanks for posting this. 

• Thanks 1
57 minutes ago, patrickamory said:

Picture 1: Yet another caramel-y, elegant Exquisito FEB 19 from this box... lovely smoke... lovely, that is, after 

Picture 2: What my perfecdraw pulled out from nearly the foot of the cigar when I started having draw issues : )

Thought about becoming a surgeon? You've got some skills to pull that out of such an small gauge cigar.

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, cnov said:

Thought about becoming a surgeon? You've got some skills to pull that out of such an small gauge cigar.

Certainly beginner's luck! I just twisted around till I found the obstruction... then straight out. Oddly the exterior construction was strong. It was just that one darn chunk inside.

2 hours ago, Heels82 said:

Partagas Lusi - OER JUN '20

Had a Lusi tonight in loving memory of our Scottie, Lucy, as she crossed the rainbow bridge unexpectedly at 14.  RIP my little angel ♥️

Sorry to hear of another furry friend passing along doodski.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
On 10/18/2021 at 1:20 PM, LLC said:

Well after a great NY Striploin and a 1/2 pound lobster tail, I had to pull out something special. 

SOM DIC 16 RA La Palmera. Outstanding

all round great stuff! beautiful meal and cigar ...........but im thrown off by the wizard sleeves on that sweater lol...is that an optical illusion or are the cuffs on that thing really that big ? 😅 either way thanks for sharing this mouth watering post

• Like 1

@Heels82 Sorry dude.  You are having a tough month for sure.  Keep firing up those good ones.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
20 hours ago, noreaster said:
In these crazy times of runaway inflation, glad to know there are still some affordable tasty smokes available...

Agreed. Buying a box of the Brevas at the end of the month.

And JLP's are still affordable and tasty too.

Have half a box of 2003 Cazadores and they aged amazingly well. Super tasty

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

@Heels82 Sorry dude.  You are having a tough month for sure.  Keep firing up those good ones.  

Yeah the past week and a half has been a real shit sandwich so I appreciate the love man.  

15 hours ago, Shrimpchips said:

Sorry to hear of another furry friend passing along doodski.

Thanks man, I appreciate it.   

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ChangBang said:

HU sir Winston at Churchill's in London

Well doesn't that seem about perfect?  Very nice

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ChangBang said:

HU sir Winston at Churchill's in London

All you need is a bottle of Pol Rogers (Churchill's favorite champagne) to make that come fill circle! 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Kaptain Karl said:

All you need is a bottle of Pol Rogers (Churchill's favorite champagne) to make that come fill circle! 

Whew not sure for 275 usd!  Don't think i have the refined palate to appreciate it lol

20211019_224928.jpg.bbe60d4671bb4bd1aea7716e85d844dd.jpg

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, ChangBang said:

Whew not sure for 275 usd!  Don't think i have the refined palate to appreciate it lol

That's the expensive vintage stuff! There's a non-vintage Pol Roger that should be FAR cheaper than that! 

• Like 1