• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

25 minutes ago, karp said:

Hoyo Epi1 UEB SEP 19.

Palate-coating cream and apricot, hints of cedar and ginger. Green tea in second half, strengthening into pistachio. Perfect burn, perfect wrapper, very nice vitola size. What a great cigar, like a good Mag50 crossed with a Hoyo Rio Seco but in a better size. 5/5

A smoke for a moment of introspection. I completely tore my ACL at a martial arts practice a month ago, and found out the results of the MRI recently... Surgery and rehab is going to be painful. Humbling but I guess it will pass.

Sorry for your injury brother. Been there years ago. I'll be fine. At 20. 54 hit and I'm like, damn I've felt this before. It never goes away lol.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, karp said:

Hoyo Epi1 UEB SEP 19.

Palate-coating cream and apricot, hints of cedar and ginger. Green tea in second half, strengthening into pistachio. Perfect burn, perfect wrapper, very nice vitola size. What a great cigar, like a good Mag50 crossed with a Hoyo Rio Seco but in a better size. 5/5

A smoke for a moment of introspection. I completely tore my ACL at a martial arts practice a month ago, and found out the results of the MRI recently... Surgery and rehab is going to be painful. Humbling but I guess it will pass.

My box of these have been incredible! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Digi said:

Definitely over indulging today...but hey, it's Friday!

• Diplomaticos Nortenos UEB AGO 18
  • Partagas Lusitanias LOB MAY 03
  • H. Upmann Sir Winston SCO MAR 03
  • Partagas Serie P #2 SVF OCT 05
  • Partagas Serie Du Connaisseur #3 TEB OCT 07

Damn.   Did you smoke for 8 hours straight?  If so, gold medal to you sir!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Glass Half Full said:
Tesoro 5ta Avenida (ETP Dic 2016) 
A rare (for me) example of when bigger really can be better, though that does seem more common with a salamón.  Surprisingly subtle start progressed to the very full finish I always like about a great Bolivar. 

Had one a few months back. Like a BBF on steroids. Loved it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1