• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

9 hours ago, williamthewolf said:

6e6e562d36bf70ceb80c59aeb63dd90d.jpg

31c33c382a6a35d930384b6829b44dc4.jpg

1eaa29466e979f8d8d0f990809c6bbec.jpg

2b5f6bee4a7f869075aa867da4c1faa1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice post. What are you reading?

8 hours ago, Luca said:

Thank you @JohnS for the Bolivar Tubos No 1 ULA Jun 15

My first Bolivar Tubos No.1 and....wow. not like your typical Bolivar. Great floral and rosewater notes through the entire smoke. Reminded me of rosewater jam that I had from a friend of a friend. Beautiful cigar. Paired with a Kilkerran 8 cask strength.  I love the heavy pastry/croissant notes that the 8 year old cask strength has and I felt it would compliment the Bolivar Tubos No.1 nicely. Thanks again John.

Montecristo Petit Edmundo ESO Sep 14

The Petit Edmundo has a soft spot for me. Its one of the very first cigars I smoked often when I first got into enjoying Cuban Cigars. This wasn't your intense mocha, coffee and toasted tobacco like younger Petit Edmundos. This had all those flavours dialed down a tad but across the finish there was a unique (Cuban) twang. I remember @NSXCIGAR describing a similar "twang" flavour in some c2000s Montecristo No.4s. Maybe this is what he was referring to. By the way @NSXCIGAR I still have that Montecristo no.4 you gave me. I'll let you know when I smoke it!

Thanks so much John.  I really enjoyed these great cigars!

(I'm) Glad you enjoyed them!

8 hours ago, Luca said:

It looks like the classic book,  'The Count of Monte Cristo' by Alexandre Dumas.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Luca said:

Thank you. Count of Monte Cristo. Forgot I had this 1920 published copy sitting on the shelf. Funny to think the cigar and this print of the book were produced 101 years apart!

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

(I'm) Glad you enjoyed them!

It looks like the classic book,  'The Count of Monte Cristo' by Alexandre Dumas.

Yes, John got it right!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Trimming said:

3AC1AC93-732E-4E7D-A378-D72BCBAAFD9C.jpeg

I have been refraining from smoking one of these CoRos I have resting. That ends this evening I think.

• Like 2