• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

On 1/5/2022 at 12:00 PM, Kaptain Karl said:

Punch Royal Selection no 12. PUT MAY 07 from a trade with @philipl Thank you for the opportunity to get my hands on such great, aged tobacco! Phenomenal so far! Very unlike anything I’ve smoked recently.

Nice! I’ll have to light one up too!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, williamthewolf said:

How was it? I’ve been resting my box for past 7-8 weeks.

A lot of spice (like ginger). I'll have to try one again in 2-3 months. I feel these could need a few years though.

I have some 2018 ERdM Demi Tasse that are not as spicy anymore and quite sweet now.

I'll be interested to know how you find yours.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Bijan said:

A lot of spice (like ginger). I'll have to try one again in 2-3 months. I feel these could need a few years though.

I have some 2018 ERdM Demi Tasse that are not as spicy anymore and quite sweet now.

I'll be interested to know how you find yours.

I figured they might have some bite/spice now. I'll prob try my first one in early March and share my thoughts. Seems like a great box to save for later though. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Home with Covid. Worked 16 hours yesterday and another 14 hours today. Siglo III + Pink Floyd hits the spot. Cheers all!

Good looking oxygen supply you have there.  Take care of yourself and have a speedy recovery. 

16 hours ago, hrs1 said:

Finally over a cold & able to enjoy a good smoke again.   Snuck an Epi 2 (MTS ENE 21) in during AM calls.   Pleasantly surprised tonight when an old buddy drops in with a good book and bottle of bourbon for a belated bday celebration.   Monte 2s (LTO ABR 20) rounded it out nicely.  Today was a good day 🥃

Hard to beat the Eagle rare for the money. I messed up and turned the missus on to the Eagle.  Now I can't keep a bottle. 

12 hours ago, Bijan said:

ERdM Choix Suprême ROTT.

How's it smoking? I got a box around a month ago and been letting them rest. Anxious to try one .

Nevermind,  Williamthewolf beat me too it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Heels82 said:

Hope you feel okay, Broski!  You deserve to kick your feet up after those two beasty days!  🩴😎

I appreciate it.  Feeling fine, just trying to keep the rest of the office safe.