• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

8 hours ago, Luca said:

Thank you @JohnS for the Bolivar Tubos No 1 ULA Jun 15

My first Bolivar Tubos No.1 and....wow. not like your typical Bolivar. Great floral and rosewater notes through the entire smoke. Reminded me of rosewater jam that I had from a friend of a friend. Beautiful cigar. Paired with a Kilkerran 8 cask strength.  I love the heavy pastry/croissant notes that the 8 year old cask strength has and I felt it would compliment the Bolivar Tubos No.1 nicely. Thanks again John.

Montecristo Petit Edmundo ESO Sep 14

The Petit Edmundo has a soft spot for me. Its one of the very first cigars I smoked often when I first got into enjoying Cuban Cigars. This wasn't your intense mocha, coffee and toasted tobacco like younger Petit Edmundos. This had all those flavours dialed down a tad but across the finish there was a unique (Cuban) twang. I remember @NSXCIGAR describing a similar "twang" flavour in some c2000s Montecristo No.4s. Maybe this is what he was referring to. By the way @NSXCIGAR I still have that Montecristo no.4 you gave me. I'll let you know when I smoke it!

Thanks so much John.  I really enjoyed these great cigars!

(I'm) Glad you enjoyed them!

8 hours ago, Luca said:

Nice post. What are you reading?

It looks like the classic book,  'The Count of Monte Cristo' by Alexandre Dumas.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Luca said:

Nice post. What are you reading?

Thank you. Count of Monte Cristo. Forgot I had this 1920 published copy sitting on the shelf. Funny to think the cigar and this print of the book were produced 101 years apart!

1 hour ago, JohnS said:

(I'm) Glad you enjoyed them!

It looks like the classic book,  'The Count of Monte Cristo' by Alexandre Dumas.

Yes, John got it right!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, Trimming said:

3AC1AC93-732E-4E7D-A378-D72BCBAAFD9C.jpeg

I have been refraining from smoking one of these CoRos I have resting. That ends this evening I think.

• Like 2

@williamthewolf just finishing The Count of Montecristo audio book for the second time. Such an amazing story. Really wish they’d make an 10 episode HBO special on it. You wouldn’t have to change a thing and it would be a hit. Coincidentally, before I listened to the book, Shawshank Redemption was my favorite movie. 

• Like 4

On 10/31/2021 at 12:09 PM, LLC said:

Opened a new 50 cab of GRM MAY 20 HDM Epicure No. 2’s. I love 50 cabs and normally given the choice that’s what I’d buy but because the 25’s are in SLB’s I normally buy them that way. This is my first Cabinet of these and the good news is the first from the box was outstanding, maybe the best Epi 2 I’ve had. 

After dinner a BST FEB 21 Sir Winnie. Second one from this box, the first was disappointing but this one was great.

Smoking from a 2016, 50 cab of Epi2s that is fantastic. So, I bit the bullet on 24:24 yesterday for another 50 cab.

• Like 4