• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

6 hours ago, RDB said:

A lovely looking SOU JUN 21 Partagas Short, in the fresh Cologne early spring. Lots of rich dark coffee, barnyard and rye bread. Delicious now, and with great potential.

The box came from Peter Heinrichs LCDH in town here. It’s a famous shop, and used to have incredible stock. I remember opening multiple boxes of Lanceros to pick the one I wanted, passing by stacks of 898s just a few years ago…

But no longer. They had almost zero large format of anything. No robustos or larger except Vegueros. No Cohiba except a few Exquisitos. No Trinidad at all. Mostly just petit coronas and the like. I did find this lovely box of Shorts, but damn the supply issue is bad.

Glad you were able to find something nice whilst there. I do recall this shop quite fondly from a holiday had there for a few years back at Christmas time. It was laden with boxes then and the pipe display in the front window was quite intriguing as well. I recall picking up a couple of boxes of cohiba supremos from that year release at very good prices. Shame to hear that the stock levels sound so despair there now.

• Like 2