FOH'ers Daily Smoke

30 minutes ago, NapaNolan said:

Have you had much of the H Town line?

I just bought a few things from that retailer since I'm basically exclusively interested in <40 ring gauge cigars.

So I’ve had 3 so far from the box. I’m a huge illusione fan. First half of the cigar is amazing and second half starts to lose some of its magic. This is the only blend out of the line I have tried. Tried getting my hands on the Tatuaje but they’re sold out. 

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

7 minutes ago, Juliano88 said:

So I’ve had 3 so far from the box. I’m a huge illusione fan. First half of the cigar is amazing and second half starts to lose some of its magic. This is the only blend out of the line I have tried. Tried getting my hands on the Tatuaje but they’re sold out. 

The only H Town they had in stock that sounded good to me was the Fratello Classico. I'm generally averse to strong black pepper and most of the tasting notes of the other available ones expressed strong pepper notes. Also got Gueguense Lancero, l'Atelier Extension de la Racine Lancero and Alex Bradley Gatekeeper Corona. Hoping to find some skinny NCs I like enough to buy more than once.

16 minutes ago, NapaNolan said:

The only H Town they had in stock that sounded good to me was the Fratello Classico. I'm generally averse to strong black pepper and most of the tasting notes of the other available ones expressed strong pepper notes. Also got Gueguense Lancero, l'Atelier Extension de la Racine Lancero and Alex Bradley Gatekeeper Corona. Hoping to find some skinny NCs I like enough to buy more than once.

I hear you. I smoke a lot of non Cubans along with Cubans. I’ve narrowed it down to like 6-8 brands that I enjoy very much. I would try the my father la promesa lancero, any lancero by the Eiroa family and the holy lance from Illusione. All of them have complexity and a wide array of nice flavors. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Bushido - glad I picked up a box - very good cigar

Had one last night, the first from the box that really fell flat. Hoping it was the anomaly, they’ve all been superb until this one.

• Like 1