• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Ok, exactly what is it that you do for a living? 🤔😀

Love it, Karl! Enjoy my friend!!!

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Chas.Alpha said:

Ok, exactly what is it that you do for a living? 🤔😀

Love it, Karl! Enjoy my friend!!!

Haha it’s our Covid delayed honeymoon! The wedding guests and airline miles paid for most of it, I’m not cool enough to pay for all of this on my own yet 😂😂😂
I’m doing my best to fool everyone here in my $20 white linen Amazon shirts 😂

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Kaptain Karl said:

First few cigars of my honeymoon in Fiji. MSU DIC 18 QdO Coronas yesterday and a 2009 Hoyo DC today with a bottle of Moët on the beach.

I lived a year of my childhood in Fiji...I’ll never forget being told there were poisonous sea snakes there, but “don’t worry, they can’t open their mouths wide enough to bite you”. On that note, enjoy, brother! :D:party:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Kaptain Karl said:

Haha it’s our Covid delayed honeymoon! The wedding guests and airline miles paid for most of it, I’m not cool enough to pay for all of this on my own yet 😂😂😂

I’m looking at the lagoon, but the currents around those barrier islands are bringing in the predator fish... 🤔 Tomorrow’s dinner?...

1 minute ago, Chas.Alpha said:

I’m looking at the lagoon, but the currents around those barrier islands are bringing in the predator fish... 🤔 Tomorrow’s dinner?...

I just saw some bluefin trevally pushing baitfish here at low tide! Unfortunately you can’t fish from the shore or my wife would hate me 😂😂😂

There’s some really good yellowfin fishing right now outside the barrier reef so I’m gonna get on that for a few hours before it’s all over! 

• Like 2

I just saw some bluefin trevally pushing baitfish here at low tide! Unfortunately you can’t fish from the shore or my wife would hate me 😂😂😂

There’s some really good yellowfin fishing right now outside the barrier reef so I’m gonna get on that for a few hours before it’s all over! 

Please see my review of the PLPic. My wife when we met, her at a Halloween party a few years later, and us now. I wouldn’t change a thing! 
May you have those days in front of you! Congrats on your nuptials!!! 😀

7 hours ago, Islandboy said:

Had one last night, the first from the box that really fell flat. Hoping it was the anomaly, they’ve all been superb until this one.

Trade bait? I can’t hardly wait to see what this year’s train wreck looks like! 👿

4 hours ago, Chas.Alpha said:

Trade bait? I can’t hardly wait to see what this year’s train wreck looks like! 👿

Sorry, that was for @Chibearsv...

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Alfonso Sánchez said:

Montecristo Doble Edmundo. The last one.

Did you find the humidor sticks to be any better than the normal ones?

First few cigars of my honeymoon in Fiji. MSU DIC 18 QdO Coronas yesterday and a 2009 Hoyo DC today with a bottle of Moët on the beach.

Roughing it I see. 🤣 I hope the rest of your trip is magical.

3 hours ago, havanaclub said:

Love these
ARS OCT 18

Killer combo. Have you tried the Magnus Cigar Blend? It lives up to the name and then some.

7 hours ago, Chibearsv said:

Bushido - glad I picked up a box - very good cigar

My favorite regional to date. I’d pick that over a Behike any day.

10 hours ago, Islandboy said:

Had one last night, the first from the box that really fell flat. Hoping it was the anomaly, they’ve all been superb until this one.

You got me started on these 😁  I've had a handful from the box I bought and they've all been really good.  Thanks

• Like 1

10 hours ago, ChicagoRob said:

I’ve been chasing Diplo 2s for what seems like a year now.. late to the last 3 restocks I’ve seen.

How was it?

Was hunting these for a bit as well - scored my first box a few months ago from our favorite host.    N of 2, but I get why these have such a following.  Been getting buttery cake in the first third with bell pepper ramping up from there :)

@williamthewolf did a great review a week ago: 

Hoping some boxes pop up soon 🤞 

• Thanks 1