• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Holy crap how have I not heard of this place. I gotta get my ass down to the South Bay/Peninsula more often.

LMK when - it's close to my work. They are open for lunch from noon - 2pm and you can't eat in the smoking section but you can bring your drinks there from the bar (have to bus your own table). They have a walk-in humi as well but they don't mind at all if you smoke your own, as long as you buy a drink from there. The smoking lounge has an indoor and an outdoor part :2thumbs:

/threadjack

Actually it was plugged and I heard they were all plugged.....

ALLLL of them. Right Claus ??? lookaround.gif

Every single one I ever even heard of!!! Send them all to me for safe disposal :2thumbs:

I'm having my 4th HU half corona for the week.... These could be the perfect short format, full flavored smoke. It's amazing - a smoke this short that actually develops from start to finish... Great complexity, with a bit of mongrel.

Smoked my usual Partagas Short on the way to work this morning. I am not sure if it is because I have been sick and have not smoked a cigar in a week but the flavours coming that came out of that little stick was amazing!

First a mediocre Los Statos De Luxe Crema BD1991, then I fired up a single Liga Privada UF 13 that I picked up yesterday at my local B&M (for $17+Tax - Yikes). It was very enjoyable - almost worth the money. I liked it much better than the L40 and almost as much as I liked the #9 Flying Pigs. :2thumbs:

post-7384-13651059860631.jpg

post-7384-13651060002358.jpg

Besides the JL Panatela Superba smoked in Italy, I'm sorry to say that a 2007 RASCC is the only other cigar I had while on business in Bulgaria.

5E62EEF9-6930-4B64-B771-FED0C362DC09-2545-0000039B92670A41_zpscc2bde5d.jpg

I need to catch up now that I'm back home in the States.

2009 Edicion Regional Grecia-Chipre Bolivar Greco today.....

20130405_112734-1_zps421cb8c9.jpg

I think I know where you got that from