FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Rainy day here in Zurich... My first Petit Unicos RE Suiza. Not bad as it is med/full wood, leather, Cuban spice, with plenty of smoke.Seems to be a different profile than the regular production Unicos. Not cheap at 17chf per stick.

post-5860-13655146396202.jpg

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2007 ERDM Petit Corona "Tampon Edition" :o Yes, the whole string was in there. Tight draw even after removal but the taste was OK. Makes you wonder, how often we have smoked something like that without noticing, even with 100% genuine sticks.

Or maybe it was intended for lighting the cigar like a firecracker? ;)

post-7384-13655413550186.jpg

post-7384-13655413692715.jpg

post-7384-13655413825024.jpg

Finished the night with this RA Extra with a Macallen 18 at a new smokers Lounge called Aura. Beautiful place to smoke and long overdue for the city of Zurich since the "smoke free" went into effect 2 yrs ago.

The RA smoked beautifully for 80 minutes. Pristine burn, med/full, tobacco, leather, wood, hints of roasted nuts, perfume, really have enjoyed these and this one is no exception.

post-5860-13655443398865.jpg

Finally made it to the Hotel du Vin in Cheltenham, my home town. This chain of hotels have 'cigar shacks' at all their locations - low and inviting man shed-cave combos, which just about get around the smoking ban. As close to being indoors as you can get without being indoors...

I broke out my last Vegas Robaina Maestos - the debate on the best REs and LEs made me think of it, and once I was thinking about it I had to smoke it. Jolly nice, best part of two hours. Minty, chocolatey and nutty up front. Creaminess with hints of cocoa and nuts through the middle, finishing with rich mocha.

Cigars in last couple of days:

01 Quai Pan....great flavor, hate the size

08 Upmann Conn #1.....fantastic as always!

13 Sublime custom....cream bomb even for being less than 30 days old

07 ERDM PC....meh but still these PC are on my buy list

12 Quintero Favoritos.....like that college 2AM booty call-sort of ugly but gets the job done

07 Sir Winnie....tightly rolled, flavorful but almost not worth the effort for 2 hours

07 JL PC...tasty, again on my buy list

Bart

PSD4, the last few cigars I've smoked we're tight and flavorless. So I dried box this one for 24 hours. Problems gone. Great flavore & perfect draw. Obviously my humidity is to high!

One with some age on her... Like me LOL

This was a bit of a disappointment have to say.

Had a great dinner so having a RASS dessert.

lisa is that 98 lancero ... I have one that i have meaning to smoke

lisa is that 98 lancero ... I have one that i have meaning to smoke

Not 100% sure... it was from the Mtl herf, a trade or a gift? It certainly was a lancero and it certainly had some age to it. I found it had a real dusty taste to the wrapper first off. And it had hardly any taste to it at all? But it burned nicely. I lost patience with it about half way through and went for a PLPC instead, followed up a bit later with a RASS.