Thursday '11 RyJ Churchill - plugged, only started opening up in the 2nd half, a disappointment

Yesterday '12 RASS - Great, amazing how good these are while still young.

post-9798-13653496556388.jpg

In Havana last fall a buddy and I started the last few mornings sitting by the pool and I'd have one of these with an Americano. I brought a couple of boxes back with me and cracked the first box this morning to have with an Americano on the deck. Not quite like being in Havana but enjoyable none the less.

Heading outside to enjoy the spring weather in NYC with an '09 Gold Medal and big cup of coffee

post-13548-0-97808600-1365350160_thumb.j

Heading outside to enjoy the spring weather in NYC with an '09 Gold Medal and big cup of coffee

Very nice! It's about time we got to enjoy some spring like weather! ;)

Last night... my first H Upmann Half Corona... ok cigar, but still a little young... box code unknown... prefer other smokes for the same money.

C8E3C101-1BA8-4B80-A9CF-9C3D93C46137-3194-0000056236CBB7A1_zps52ff2826.jpg

Also had a 2002 LGC Med d'Or #2 that a friend picked up at the Cigar Divan in Singapore

Last night was the 14th gathering of the Calgary and area Brothers Of The Leaf group. I needed something great to cleanse the nasty taste of a LP L40 out of my mouth. This perfect 07 Fundy did the trick perfectly! post-13208-13653629866028.jpg

After many great cigars, and a few good drinks, I really needed this this morning. post-13208-13653630478799.jpg

Rye, I just glad you used 3 oranges and not two for your picture....lol

Myself, I smoked a Hoyo Epi2 on friday night, Fantastic cigar, smoked it till i could no longer hold on to it.

Last night a couple of tatuajes, 7th capa especial and Petit cazadores reserva. both very good, looking to pick some more up next time across the border.

Riaz, those 7th capa are very nice! I don't recommend the over-hyped L40 at all tho. It is good to see our numbers growing out west here! We had 12 people show at last nights event!

yl9uOkw.jpg

Hupman RR

I believe they call this the "art" shot

A great afternoon: First a RASS from my 50 Cab, then to celebrate my order of another box of those, a Upmann Half Corona. Paired with some Oban 14. :2thumbs:

post-7384-13653758847107.jpg

post-7384-13653758981109.jpg

Enjoyed my last Czar custom, Tampa, this lovely afternoon. An absolutely decadent cigar. Rich, full of leather, caramel, dark chocolate, with a fiery, finish. I have to rate this a 95.

Punch Punch. A notch above decent. Just barely. Construction is good though.

post-12729-0-35898600-1365388189_thumb.j

A nice ´11 Siglo I after lunch today. Still young but no rough edges apart from the last 2 cm or so. A lovely little stick.

Siglo VI and Coloniales last night on a somewhat chilly Toronto evening. :)

Classic Monte 2 paired with some Lagavulin. Plenty of earthy, creamy and bean undertones. Construction, burn and draw were excellent throughout.

A three-stick afternoon: Bolivar Shorts RE APAC - very enjoyable with quite a kick. Then my second Romeo NC - these are really surprisingly good. Closed out with a RA Belvederes BD 2002. So good that I ordered another box while I can still get them.

post-7384-13654636881079.jpg

post-7384-13654637002206.jpg

post-7384-13654637113469.jpg