FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Been on a Hoyo run as of late. Epi 2 friday, epi especial yesterday and short robusto today. All stellar. Loving hoyos more and more. I see a couple of boxes in my future. And less money in my future as well lol!

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Not 100% sure... it was from the Mtl herf, a trade or a gift? It certainly was a lancero and it certainly had some age to it. I found it had a real dusty taste to the wrapper first off. And it had hardly any taste to it at all? But it burned nicely. I lost patience with it about half way through and went for a PLPC instead, followed up a bit later with a RASS.

The one early lancero (98) I had was the same way. I was very disappointed with it. The 05s I had we're significantly better... Which is why I don't have any more :)

Great Pictures Bahnofstrasse...looks like a sublime place to relax and have a good cuban cigar

Pretty damn smooth. Some raisins and even grapes... First time I get that.

Last third was much more powerful but not bitter.

I have a bunch more old machine rolled I might review

I've had mixed luck with my recent batch of early nineties machine mades. The best were the Belinda Belvederes.

QdO Corona plus a Feldschlössen before dinner. Very pleasant. Medium w Wood, leather, and spice...

post-5860-13656986953555.jpg

Damn, Feldschlossen is one of my favorite beers. My beer of choice when I go to Switzerland. Calanda is pretty good as well.

Fonseca Cosacos – Very nice construction, sharp and even burn, perfect draw, not expensively priced, there’s not much you can hold against it. BUT unfortunately I found the flavors (or lack thereof) to be very unexciting, rather dull even. I don’t think I’ll be buying more of these.

post-15681-0-11411100-1365772691_thumb.j

Another nice Petit Unicos down by the river Limmat...

post-5860-13656874608322.jpg

Such a beautiful photo.. Looks like a magical place to smoke right on that water!

Recent smokes...

1996 Fonseca Cosaco - very nice!

post-7384-13657931117342.jpg

2002 LGC MdO #3 - outstanding as always!

post-7384-13657931669867.jpg

Bloody fantastic PL Belicoso Extra RE - one of the best ever!

post-7384-13657932108855.jpg

Very good HdM Regalos LE 2007. They always have the ugliest wrappers!

post-7384-13657932512731.jpg

Boli tubos #3 BD 2007. Very good C&C!

post-7384-13657932949364.jpg

Dip RE Espana. My second one from the box and much better than the first but still no resemblance to the Dip profile. Might as well be a Punch or VR.

post-7384-13657933661068.jpg