• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Le Hoyo du Gourmet...purchased this single at LCDH as I like long & skinnies. Really enjoying this, vanilla bean, hay, leather, mushroom. Congrats to Adam Scott for bringing the Green Jacket back to Oz!

He's the first Aussie to win it, so he'll be the first! My heart broke for Jason Day when he got those two bogies in the final stretch, it was almost a repeat of 2011. Very happy for Adam Scott! Hope he doesn't wear it surfing, haha.

Just back to my hotel from a day of meetings in Vancouver. Time for a cigar before dinner and then some work on the computer.

post-9798-13660716285128.jpg

Looks like I'm not the only one with bands that are wanting to slide around a bit (held them in place for the photo, but they are loose enough to slide right off the cigar).

gZ9qXcyl.jpg

Still, not bad at all flavor wise. This one is JUN 12 I believe. Smoking pretty well right now. The wrappers are so dark and pretty too.

RyJ Cedros de luxe N° 3 - Good construction, decent draw and straight sharp burn. Certainly not strong bodied, a bit woody but nothing very outspoken. I would call it a decent cigar, nothing more nothing less, which certainly isn't a bad thing.

post-15681-0-90680200-1366111194_thumb.j

RyJ Cedros de luxe N° 3 - Good construction, decent draw and straight sharp burn. Certainly not strong bodied, a bit woody but nothing very outspoken. I would call it a decent cigar, nothing more nothing less, which certainly isn't a bad thing.

I think I would enjoy any cigar with that view!! Very nice!

Enjoying my second cigar of the day ( the first was a NC monte that was handed to me by a new friend at my local cigar lounge...which I discretely dumped as soon as he left !). I am now having a very tasty '10 Boli Gold Medal to get the taste out of my mouth :-)

post-13548-0-72709500-1366133847_thumb.j