• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Smoking something a little rare tonight while celebrating the Bucos playoff run and recieving my Presidents Cup tickets for this weekend! 2009 Bolivar Especiales No.2 RE Alemania and paired with Magic Hats Ourtoberfest.. One of the best bolivars I've ever had! Go Bucs!

null_zps7e46fc71.jpg

null_zpsd048c3e2.jpg

At the Toronto Megaherf this summer, I was gifted this beautiful stick from Enis (EBhead) and finally decided to smoke it tonight. It was everything I had hoped for and more, classic VR flavors in a sublime format which is becoming one of my favorites. Enis, thank you for giving me the opportunity to try this amazing stick! Now I have to go find me a box! sneaky.gif

IMG_4447_zps137ea273.jpg

Smoking something a little rare tonight while celebrating the Bucos playoff run and recieving my Presidents Cup tickets for this weekend! 2009 Bolivar Especiales No.2 RE Alemania and paired with Magic Hats Ourtoberfest.. One of the best bolivars I've ever had! Go Bucs!

null_zps7e46fc71.jpg

null_zpsd048c3e2.jpg

Nice. Enjoy the golf. Don't think the Internationals have much hope. I was there at Royal Melbourne. It's a great tournament.

Had a Cohiba Secretos at the weekend, first in over a year. Recently got a box of 10 from Rob and this was my first from the box, code is MUR JUL 12. Wasn't harsh or bitter at all, but still seemed quite young and didn't evolve much. Was still enjoyable and showed potential.

post-16354-0-61414100-1380737581_thumb.j

May 07 Mag 46

Purchased this box from Rob in 07. Smoked them over the years and they were very good. Got down to five and put them in the back of my Humidor and have not touched them in two years. Goes to show how good a cigar can be and how rewarding it is to age them yourself. This cigar is now pure upmann. Clean and very balanced. This cigar aged perfectly. Sad I only have four left. But have an 08 cab and just purchased the upmann jar with 05 46s. Hopefully they are just as good.

null_zps7e46fc71.jpg

null_zpsd048c3e2.jpg

I couldn't decide what to smoke in honor of the buccos so I picked a diplo RE out. I forgot I have 4 of these bolivars buried deep in my singles humidor. When (not if) they win agian I might just have to break one out

Nice. Enjoy the golf. Don't think the Internationals have much hope. I was there at Royal Melbourne. It's a great tournament.

Thanks! The internationals own the Ryder Cup so I'm hoping we continue to own the Presidents Cup! I'm looking forward to watchin them play in this format it will be my first time seeing anything like this..

I couldn't decide what to smoke in honor of the buccos so I picked a diplo RE out. I forgot I have 4 of these bolivars buried deep in my singles humidor. When (not if) they win agian I might just have to break one out

It was a wonderful smoke but was still very strong.. I have one left and will be waiting a year or two before smoking it.. By then they should be amazing! I just wish bolivar would make a vitola like this in their regular production I'm a huge fan of this size..

Tonight I finally got the chance to smoke my 08 Monsdale.. Ive only had a few customs (hamlet and Johnny O) and while I enjoyed both of them this was by far the best! Luckely I have one 2012 Monsdale left but I NEED to find me more of these!

null_zpsd26dc04e.jpg

null_zps7c3ea2bb.jpg

null_zps926aa4ce.jpg

It was a wonderful smoke but was still very strong.. I have one left and will be waiting a year or two before smoking it.. By then they should be amazing! I just wish bolivar would make a vitola like this in their regular production I'm a huge fan of this size..

I was just looking at these, never knew about them until yesterday.. Like you I love this size, and also love Bolivar. Not sure if they are still available but I'm going try and hunt down a single or two.

null_zps7e46fc71.jpg

null_zpsd048c3e2.jpg

Intersting, how come you're not allowed to take photos or backpacks?