• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Dip 4 on saturday morning during the Man Unt match. Fantastic smoke. only have one box left of these...

1999 Trinidad Fundadores - frankly, I like my 2005s better...post-7384-13811308536802.jpg

I still haven't had one that I liked

2009 HQ, 2012, 2011 none have done it for me at all =\

And Riaz, when you run out of dip 4 you can always try to get me to hand some of mine over

My first Trinidad Reyes from feb 13. Loved it great smooth flavors and never harsh down to the nub. Great smoking experience for such a young cigar.

On my way back to Ontario from Halifax. In Montreal now, sitting at the LCDH, enjoying a stellar-for-its-age Quai d'Orsay Corona, from a gorgeous looking Abr 2013 "MUR" box. Gonna go to Rueben's for a smoked meat supper later, then meeting up with Riaz and perhaps others at Stogie's later for more cigars and drinks.

Definitely a damn good way to slough off the stress of the past week and a bit, and to relax after a long day on the road.

post-6965-13812594150345.jpg

Sent from my iPhone via Tapatalk.

Up now...after a Rueben's smoked meat "builders platter" and a Paris Crepes' Nutella & raspberry crepe...

A Hoyo des Dieux, Mar 2008 "PSO", courtesy of Simon from a past trade. Great from the get go. Medium light, fragrant light leather, hay, cream, almost a vanilla fragrantness to it. Meringue perhaps. Lovely stuff.

post-6965-13812735430606.jpg

Up now...after a Rueben's smoked meat "builders platter" and a Paris Crepes' Nutella & raspberry crepe...

A Hoyo des Dieux, Mar 2008 "PSO", courtesy of Simon from a past trade. Great from the get go. Medium light, fragrant light leather, hay, cream, almost a vanilla fragrantness to it. Meringue perhaps. Lovely stuff.

post-6965-13812735430606.jpg

Builder's plate + Crepe? Damn son, those pants won't fit for long...

Had my first RASCC from a box I got earlier this year. Surprised how box pressed it was but was happy to see it lived up to all the good things I hear about these.