• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Had one last night that was outstanding! May 12 LGC Md #2

e5ysyje8.jpg

Mine were MAR 13, I was surprised how good it was considering how young it was. Can't wait until I get some ages on these.... that's if I can keep my hands off them!

Sancho Panza Belicosos accompanied with an Ardbeg 10 yr old - Picked up my first ever bottle from this distillery on the way home from work; a beautiful Islay malt, already a favourite

2013-10-11210637_zps732f18f3.jpg

Brought out a Flor de las Antillas into the shed away from the miserable weather. Pitched it almost half way through. No flavour, harsh. Nt enjoyable at all.

My thoughts exactly! I tried one and thought it tased like an ashtray...Into the fire pit it went!

CA 2012 cigar of the year my ass!

13 HU Connie A

Very nice med bodied smoke. Wood, earth, leather. Smokes young, will get better. 15 chf over here.

ema6a4ah.jpg

13 RJ Del Luxe EL

Just released here on Friday and sells at 23chf in a 10 count Box. I will smoke this evening and come back to lend my thoughts...

byheje8e.jpg

Just had a rather splendid PL Monte-Carlo (AME Sept 2012) that was bought from El Pres...lovely balanced, "easy" smoke

I've got a box of these on the way from the last LFTW, can't wait to try them for the first time.