FOH'ers Daily Smoke

So havent really smoked too many cigars through the trip. Been very dissapointing actually. Morocco has a few cigars at fancy hotels such as the Sofitel etc if you can find one. Istanbul on the other hand is pretty terrible for cigars. They have a few cigars dealers with fake cubans (unless cohiba started selling behikes in individual boxes) other than that ataturk airport has a good range but they get picky when you ask them to open a box.

Anyway here's me smoking a cigar at the hostel, with the view of the Aya Sofia in the window. Cant wait to get to London and smoke all sorts of cigars from the shop in the area.

post-15810-0-80652000-1385904855_thumb.j

Nice to hear you are doing OK tho. Sucks on the cigar front. Keep us informed on ur adventure!

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Cohiba Petit Robusto from the 2012 Petit Robusto Seleccion Travel Retail box. Might as well have been a Partagas, it was so earthy. Not my cup of tea. Last smoke in the sunshine at SFO airport before a week of freezing my butt off in Germany again.

post-7384-13859352666555.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Two fantastic cigars. '03 ERDM PC.

post-12791-0-48956200-1385987334_thumb.j

And a RA Superiores. First since they were released and definitely not my last! Bourbon is going down nicely too...

post-12791-0-03649700-1385987600_thumb.j

Fired up a Juan Lopez Seleccion No.4 RE this evening.

Must say quite enjoyable, shortbread and toffee core - glad I've a handful left.

post-17515-0-68380200-1386045786_thumb.jHad this last night while watching the game

always a fantastic choiceclap.gif

It was my first The first half was no good. Good draw but bad burn second half it open up to very good stick now I need to find more

A 2013 Stick I assume? They are there but need time to really shine. Can't wait for 2008s..... Prez I'm almost willing to fly to Australia to get them hungry.gif

A 2013 Stick I assume? They are there but need time to really shine. Can't wait for 2008s..... Prez I'm almost willing to fly to Australia to get them hungry.gif

No it was 02 it had some holes in the filler I have one more to compare it to

No it was 02 it had some holes in the filler I have one more to compare it to

Strange. Hopefully Just a Fluke. Those 02s are some fine LGCs

how was it?

Very good. Still an ass kicker as well. Full body with great flavors you come to expect from a RA

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk