• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Well picked these up at a store while traveling last weekend. One of the few NCs left that I thoroughly enjoy. Bought three boxes more online this week :P... So will have one tonight before I go to sleep

post-6194-0-91667800-1386302408_thumb.jp

Had lunch with guideright today。 fantastic sushi. Just like home! Got some NCs trying the opusx really nice cigar

20131205_225139_zps7e5cb2de.jpg

Past few days.

P2. Sep 09 one of the strongest I have smoked and full of flavor.

08 PLPC. Carmel goodness

10 SLR A. Musky animal with eastern spice and chocolate

12 Shorts very nice! Strong but smooth with vanilla flavors. I love these little guys!

13 Edmundo, suprisingly good for so young , just got this box 2 weeka ago. Lots of potential.

Enjoying this RA super Ramon Canada RE that was gifted to me, been saving it for a couple of months and was going to smoke it if I was lucky enough to get a Moose on my hunting trip. Well that didn't pan out so i'm using it now to celebrate the birth of my first Nephew.

Its very nice, similar to RASS but with some spice, creamy and leathery. I love it.

post-17248-0-24302400-1386368472_thumb.j