• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I could be mistaken but that looks like a serie A from SLR. It's too bad you didn't enjoy it because usually those cigars are really good. Don't give up on the marca LordAnubis because although SLR doesn't produce a wide variety, the few they produce can be excellent. Better luck next time! ok.gif

Alan will be able to confirm but I'm pretty sure they're the discontinued Coronas, he picked them up in Dubai duty free I think?

A PL RE Asia Pacific today thanks to Martin from London. Traditional cuban flavours. Nice cream and toasted tobacco. A bit of sweetness. Paired well with a sprite. Was a good smoke for cigar sunday while polishing the boots. Got a bit harsh towards the end but im guessing it's just a bit young. Good smoke none the less, thanks mate! Catch up soon.

post-15810-0-24618700-1388914308_thumb.j

And that SLR wasn't bad, it was different... it's just not my flavour of cigar. Just like Vegas Robaina, El Ray Del Mundo, RyJ and pretty much all non cubans aren't my type of cigar. To each his own. Was a great gift to try out anyway from a BOTL!

Well, I know its not 'today', but my wife and I are back from our 12month overseas stint. was awesome! 9 months in Scotland working in a whisky/cocktail bar, and then 3 months on the road in a camper doing the majority of western Europe. Had some great smokes on the road trip, thought I'd share some of the special ones and regionals.

Punch Sir John (Germany)

IMAG1176.jpg?width=300

Bolivar Esp no. 2 (Germany)

IMAG1246.jpg?width=300

Caruntumi, a Nicaraguan RE made for Austria. I thought what the hell. good smoke, good price.

IMAG1279.jpg?width=300

Diplomatico Colleccion Privada (Spain) on the beach in Sicily.

IMAG1323.jpg?width=300

dam good smoke.

IMAG1324.jpg?width=300

HdM something on Sicily. we were only going to stay at this campsite for one night, ending up being 4. I am sitting at the back of our van, this was our view the whole time we were there.

IMAG1348.jpg?width=300

Juan Lopez Ideales (Austria), my pick of all the regionals.

IMAG1469.jpg?width=300

PL Small Robusto (Italy)

IMAG1483.jpg?width=300

Juan Lopez short robusto (Andorra)

IMAG1494.jpg?width=300

my first Davidoff, was super creamy.

IMAG1499.jpg?width=300

Vega Fina perla I think it was called. heard a bit of hype about this brand, not to my liking.

IMAG1512.jpg?width=300

First smoke of 2014 and first one with the Syd boys. great smoke, keen to get some more to put down if i can.

IMAG1572.jpg?width=300

second one, an Illusione Rothie!!

IMAG1573.jpg?width=300

looking forward to plenty more smokes with you fellas in 2014!!

Alfredo Martinez customs....Laquito 52, Robusto and Corona Gorda.....I have bundles of the robustos and 52.....got a couple singles of the CG to sample......CG today was flavorful, young and wet, will pursue some of these.....1. Robusto 2. CG 3. 52

All very enjoyable IMHO and hope they get better as they are very good now

Bart

post-5667-0-03716100-1388963449_thumb.jp

JL #2, MAY 2013. Young but beautiful aroma and good flavors. I love the richness and aromas in these.

Seems like I'm always smoking these. My go to cigar. It's a balmy 25F (-4C) in Montreal and I can finally sit in my garage and have one of these!!

post-19285-0-04386700-1388973631_thumb.j

A great Upmann Petit Robusto from the 2012 Travel Retail Selection, followed by one terrible Cuaba and a very nice Cuaba (Divinos, I think). The last one had a kind of perfumy lavender note but I really liked it.

post-7384-1389005490301.jpg

post-7384-13890054985475.jpg

post-7384-13890055085724.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Monte 2 from April 13 boxcode to see what all the fuss is about......not normally a Monte 2 fan b/c of their inconsistency over the years but this was really enjoyable....true Monte profile and flavors.....young but shows lots of promise .....overall very impressed by this cigar

Bart

post-5667-0-58507500-1389138012_thumb.jp

Monte 2 from April 13 boxcode to see what all the fuss is about......not normally a Monte 2 fan b/c of their inconsistency over the years but this was really enjoyable....true Monte profile and flavors.....young but shows lots of promise .....overall very impressed by this cigar

Bart™

Is your Box a BRS ABR 13 too? I haven't had one out of my Box yet. It was a PSP from the Prez