FOH'ers Daily Smoke

POS MAY 06

Nice pick up Westy i didn't know you had any of them,nice pick up they are as rare as rocking horse **** or an honest Politician lol3.gif

there are no words in the english language to describe how good these are when there on ,I CHERISH THE ONES I HAVE LEFT hungry.gif

Cheers ok.gif

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Enjoyed an RA Extra with Lotusguy the other day. Were both in Vegas for a show and great to get together again.

Unfortunately I seemed to come down with something today so probably no cigars for a while.

It was fun! I haven't stopped partying since - 5:13am and I just got back to the hotel :lookaround: wouldn't be surprised at all if I came down with something as well :innocent:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some of my Vegas smokes...

Extremely impressed with the Bolivar Libertador (lost the picture for some reason that may or may not be related to alcohol consumption :innocent: ) even though it was on the lighter side of medium and not really true to the flavor profile of most other Bolivars.

The Connie A was very good but not better than a Connie 1 so why spend so much more. The Punch was very good but too fresh.

I was totally disappointed by the SCDLH Torreon. What a mediocre cigar for this ridiculous price! Construction was off as well.

post-7384-13894027008437.jpgpost-7384-13894027161321.jpg

post-7384-13894026394945.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

about to head of shore to cool down with a couple of Fuente ...43 degrees here at present.

Just leave the lighter at home hey? Light the cigar by touching the pavement? Enjoy the view at the water.

Just leave the lighter at home hey? Light the cigar by touching the pavement? Enjoy the view at the water.

Mate I went to put my thongs on (flip flops) and they had shrunk two sizes...I reckon you could have lit them from the pavement.cool.png

My last 2007 Monte 2 this morning, sad to see them go. Followed up in the afternoon with the first RA Superiores from a 2013 box. A good reminder that there will always be more cigars!

post-13571-0-32918400-1389463282_thumb.j

post-13571-0-77379600-1389463349_thumb.j

2000 El Rey Del Mundo Elegantes...

IMG_20140111_170241_zpsiximphgd.jpg

Ooo one of my white whales! Very nice Art!

eve2uzyt.jpg

Thought they are getting close to 5 years old so grabbed my box of RACF out of the locker. And, they are fantastic! Especially with this Little Creatures!

Friday night was my first from a box of incredible Partagas de Partagas!

ryqy2eme.jpg

Great weekend really!

Oh Partagas de Partagas hmmmmm. Little creatures pale ale nice pairing.