• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Mysterious cigar from the vintage collection. Purchased in Europe pre 1996 according to the seller, but the band looks more like the 2002. It's the size of a Monte 2. No cigar like this on Trevor's site. It looks like it is about 20 years old and smokes very nicely.

post-8371-0-05895900-1389907349_thumb.jp

Mysterious cigar from the vintage collection. Purchased in Europe pre 1996 according to the seller, but the band looks more like the 2002. It's the size of a Monte 2. No cigar like this on Trevor's site. It looks like it is about 20 years old and smokes very nicely.

post-8371-0-05895900-1389907349_thumb.jp

Bolivar produces a belicoso, not a torpedo. Also, a cigar of that year should not have a band with sharp embossing on it.

Bolivar Emiratos RE. Sensationally good and very similar to the LCDH Libertador, IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalka4yhubad.jpg

There We go. One of my Favs

After not having a cigar for a week after getting sick in Vegas. I enjoyed a Epi2 while walking around the Barrett Jackson Classic car auction yesterday and an RA Extra while golfing in Scottsdale today.

post-6619-0-53383100-1390012749_thumb.jp

Sancho Belicosos. Very Unique! Floral, lots of black pepper and balancing cocoa sweetness.