• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

RE AP Grandioso with some ED 15 rum. A little on the humid side outside tonight so took some relighting and patience, but still a very nice smoke. equsemuq.jpg

• Like 3

Well that's just the cats ass!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1407380260.141242.jpg

Enjoying an 03 PCdP just before I give this damn cat flying lessons!

rotfl.gifrotfl.gifrotfl.gif

be5ybuhe.jpg

4a2egehy.jpg

I'm in Coromandel after beekeeping all day...forgot my cutter and lighter, just my backup humidor at the beachouse.

So what does one do :)

Rather that butcher a decent stick I decided to hack the end off my first genuine Fohiba (gifted by a good friend and fellow cigar lover) with my filleting knife and toasted that mofo with a bic lighter matching with my second favourite beer :)

It's crap but smokeable Ahahahaha !!!

Give it a solid 80 just for impersonating one of my favourites...Cohiba Piramides Extra.

Enjoyed an Infantes yesterday. Worth the price? In Cuba maybe....

2014-08-06095638_zps8ee4bbde.jpg

Lit up a PSP2 this afternoon that started with a firm draw and went south quickly. Turned hot, bitter so tossed half way in.

2014-08-07162857_zpsa3ed1af5.jpg

Immediately fired up a PSE2 since still hankering for some Parti action. Much better!

2014-08-07171852_zps48adbd18.jpg

• Like 3

Enjoyed an Infantes yesterday. Worth the price? In Cuba maybe....

2014-08-06095638_zps8ee4bbde.jpg

Lit up a PSP2 this afternoon that started with a firm draw and went south quickly. Turned hot, bitter so tossed half way in.

2014-08-07162857_zpsa3ed1af5.jpg

Immediately fired up a PSE2 since still hankering for some Parti action. Much better!

2014-08-07171852_zps48adbd18.jpg

Agree on all 3 points :)

• Like 2

Enjoyed a Ramon Allones Superiores LCDH (OGA JUN11) paired with two fingers of Dry Fly whiskey.

How's the whiskey? I see the tv commercial all the time while watching fishing shows. I just would never think to buy it because if the cheesy marketing.