• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

How's the whiskey? I see the tv commercial all the time while watching fishing shows. I just would never think to buy it because if the cheesy marketing.

Just broke the seal on the bottle. Found it to be quite enjoyable to be honest with you. Not the most complex of whiskeys out there but, the sweetness from the wheat paired nicely with the Superiores.

MUR ABR 13 LGC Inmensos .....my first one, wont be my last....very enjoyable, have some OR coming to see how they are as well....copious amounts of smoke, started off light-med profile then halfway went to Medium and finished a solid Medium, size is big but I dont mind, some LGC flavors but not true to the marca the whole way, overall a smoke that has me curious how the older versions are but this example was box worthy

JL Patricia....my fav small cigar right now

post-5667-0-26537400-1407460822_thumb.jp

post-5667-0-33876000-1407460840_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Lit up a Partagas Serie P No. 2 this morning. These came off the truck earlier this week and had a box code of ULA MAR14, so they are very young. Purchased from our host and graded as HQ and they look every bit of that grade. The one I selected to smoke had a bit of "travel damage", a split cap, thus my reason for choosing to smoke it so young. I could definitely taste the youth but there were moments of that Partagas brilliance that leads me to believe that these will be outstanding with some age. Looking forward to smoking another one in about six months to a year to see how they develop.

Well this morning A RASSCC with my double espresso,very nice I have A couple of very nice pipes that were gifted to me A couple years back I was go'n to pick up A pouch of tobacco anybody have any suggestions??? Back when I smoked cigaretts I rolled my own it was Prince Albert,looking for something A little better!

had a La Punta in the car for the drive home, love these for a change of pace;

wgyonr.jpg

I have been looking at these,do they require much age after 2013?

every time i light something theres someone on this thread smoking the same...great minds...Monte 4

epabuvah.jpg

One of my favorites for A early smoke! I try to keep at least two box's plus the one I'm smokeing on ! Fantastic when there on!

y9etury2.jpg

I was thinking of pulling the trigger on A box how are they smokeing?

Meh...

Doesn't worth its price. Does not worth a penny IMHO.

You'd better with a hq/psp psd4. Or almost anything else :-)

Meh...

Doesn't worth its price. Does not worth a penny IMHO.

You'd better with a hq/psp psd4. Or almost anything else :-)

Partagas serie D nothing special for high $ should be the name.

Extra $ on the size and for the second band and maybe for the muted nothing.

Was waiting for them and hoping something would come out of it. Give it up now, it won't be better...

PM me if you still interested in, I am ready to trade my box any time biggrin.png

amamezev.jpg

Hiding in my man shelter... The rain may best me soon!

Love serie d. Possibly nicest smoke yet...

I don't think Bertha likes me smoking...

Sent from deepest darkest Yorkshire, by magic..

• Like 3