FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Last night two cigars...

A Czar Tampa in honor of Chuck and an Illusione ~88~ with a candela wrapper to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

These are turning into a damn fine smoke. Now pushing 4 years they're meaty, spicy, and complex. Smoked under tonights full moon.

post-6952-1300502143.jpeg

I don't own a single regular Hoyo cigar. They do nothing for me. But the Hoyo ELs are excellent.

Today, another 02 Party Lonsdale & an 09 RA Celestial Fino. Haven't smoked the RA in about 9 months and am pretty impressed with it's progress.

Currently enjoying a Dip 4 whilst sitting outside watching the rugby league and sipping on a cold beer..... glorious !!!

Cigar is spot on, lots of flavor and smoke much better than the R&J I had yesterday.

Will have to ration the remainder!

What is the age of the Dip 4

Enjoyed a PL Magnifico with some Lagavulin. Slight resistance on the draw which was great. The cigar burned perfectly. I went back and looked at the FOH video review and would have to agree. It was a mild and refined smoke with hints of leather, wood and some black tea. I didnt' get any of the creaminess. These need a few more years before the true character of the cigar comes out; the building blocks are there though. 89/100, but in 3 years 93.

Just had the PL RE Robusto Asia Pacifico. I was not impressed.

It was the first one that I have tried in about 6 months. Very monolithic, no distinct flavors other than ash. Out of balance. Burn was OK with a flaken ash.

I have been smoking quite a few of the PL RE Valiosos Suiza while in Zurich and they are outstanding. Absolutely no comparison. Hopefully these Robustos are just in a closed down phase.

Siglo IV last night from 09......excellent smoke. This box has been nothing short of brilliant. Lovely sweet grassy notes and vanilla/coffee bean.