FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Went camping in Canada and had some awesome smokes.

80d9742b6cddaa98cba5b9ed7c165266.jpg SCEP love them.

e922928cb5ba655ef92803a8af7160a5.jpg monsdale not a custom better

a858e9d33ae80167d2ff448a1ef92d31.jpg Monte especiales... meh

7245c68159b50bf6ec414c9ea4f5abb6.jpg Ramon Allones Superiores fabulous

aab9563dbadd8e06ed9524f7d9ec813d.jpg bbf for me bolivar especiales no 2 for my old man. It's his new favorite besides party shorts.

c30da198b43378baa63eba04ad156342.jpgpunch punch need another box

ff9e633a6fd4de0dafb334b8ae40f469.jpg CF RODOLFO. More like a 54 ring Guage pyramides.

• Like 2

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

No pic this time, but another very enjoyable Partagas Serie No 2. Not patient enough with these to see how they smoke down the line. Too enjoyable right now

• Like 1

Juan Lopez No. 1.

2013 Box, Can't remember the code.

Holy hell. These are phenomenal sticks. Cream, chocolate, not even a hint of harshness. Absolutely phenomenal. And it's just 6 days since I've got em. Construction is excellent and they're cheap. Fans of JL No. 2s grab em. Fans of anything. Grab at least a single. If the rest are this good. They are by far the most underrated damn things ever.

Especially since they're a Corona Gorda that doesn't even top $200 for an SLB of 25. Also, no harshness to be found,

Somehow I had never smoked any RyJ before. That changed today, and although this is a cigar you don't tend to hear much about (or I don't, anyway), I thought it was phenomenal. Sweet, toasty tobacco, some stone fruit type stuff going on. RyJ Romeo No.2 Tubos:

ilPcW8Rl.png

FFls9Bzl.png?1

• Like 1

Just finished A fantastic Hoyo Epic.#1 2013.Excellent smooth as hair on A frog!

Have A Great Day All time for me to get some sleep played all night!

Somehow I had never smoked any RyJ before. That changed today, and although this is a cigar you don't tend to hear much about (or I don't, anyway), I thought it was phenomenal. Sweet, toasty tobacco, some stone fruit type stuff going on. RyJ Romeo No.2 Tubos:

ilPcW8Rl.png

FFls9Bzl.png?1

I was thinking of springing for A box of these,glad to hear there smokeing good! The box of 10 wide churchil's I got last year were excellent!

• Like 1

Went camping in Canada and had some awesome smokes.

SCEP love them.

monsdale not a custom better

Monte especiales... meh

Ramon Allones Superiores fabulous

bbf for me bolivar especiales no 2 for my old man. It's his new favorite besides party shorts.

punch punch need another box

CF RODOLFO. More like a 54 ring Guage pyramides.

Ahhh, Dirty Bastard. An excellent scotch ale!