FOH'ers Daily Smoke

These are turning into a damn fine smoke. Now pushing 4 years they're meaty, spicy, and complex. Smoked under tonights full moon.

I totally agree, Dbone. I smoked through my stash last summer. They became so good I couldn't keep my hands off them. You've temped me to try and source some more.

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Part short for breakfast,which was the usual fine cigar we'd expect.

Later,a Hoyo palmas extra,which I enjoyed more.

I know of no fuller flavoured cigar,while not being too strong.Excellent cigar,regardless of price.

Partagas 898 Dec 09

Got my box last monday and smoked one right away. Over humidified and tasted that way. But it burned perfect Took one out of the box and let it sit out all week and dry out. What a difference. Spent the first half chasing our new shar-pei puppy on the deck but he fell asleep and got to enjoy the last third. Typical partagas flavors but a little jumbled. I could taste a faint fruit and cream but very far in the background. These are going to be good. I think Rob's review moved a lot of 898's off the shelves. I always looked at them but never ordered them. Glad I did. Thanks Rob.

Have a box of Sir Winstons coming next week and from what I hear about 2010's I can't wait

Thank you

Kwg116.

i am in palm springs california on vacation, and the only 2 cigars i smoked this week were totally fake cubans and i didn't enjoy them and put them out quite quickly.

I can't wait to get home to Canada so i can smoke a cigar i enjoy from my collection! :unsure:

UPM SEP 08 Upmann sir winnie tonight with a dram of Oban 14. My second child (first son) was born Wednesday night and this is my first chance for a celebratory smoke. I can't for the life of me understand why you can't smoke in a hospital room anymore...

Cigar is great but sOooooooo young.

UPM SEP 08 Upmann sir winnie tonight with a dram of Oban 14. My second child (first son) was born Wednesday night and this is my first chance for a celebratory smoke. I can't for the life of me understand why you can't smoke in a hospital room anymore...

Congrats mate!!

Went to a friend bbq today (well she made tapas actually) but they all smoked "shisha" (sp?) and I smoked a party 898. i also shared around a bolivar coronas junior which people liked. the 898 was a bit strong for them though.

Congratulations, brother :rotfl:

BRC- LRE MAR 10-

Good Boli flavors but man it knocked me on my butt. I like strong cigars but this thing had a major nicotine kick. This box might need a couple more years rest.

Just finished an '02 Medaille d'Or No. 1

I love me some long and skinnies, but the draw on this one has me craving a robusto. Might light up a D4 to accompany me during the season finale of Dexter.

This afternoon I smoked a custom made YOLANDA, Feb, 2011 that was gifted to me

by a fine Irish friend ( you know who you are :P ) and I have to say,( :drool: OH BON DIEU !!!!!)

My mouth is still exploding with so much after tastes that it's a real sin. :lol:

Beautiful cigar, lonsdale size, so full of creamy, buttery, café crème ,nougatine almonds with

a touche of leather here and there, that well, it just blew me away. :o

Oufff, anyway, that's all I can say for now until I land on hard ground . :lol:

Merci l'ami ;)

post-3705-1301668344.jpg