FOH'ers Daily Smoke

First time posting to this thread. :lol: Just met fellow FOH'r for lunch. I had a Partagas Coronas Senior from a tubo. Nice little cigar. Impeccable burn. Flavourful but not overwhelming. Firm but manageable draw. A bit of coffee, cedar, earth and toastiness on the palate.

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

SCDL Pincipe June 09

My girlfriend is away for the weekend and its me and our Shar Pei puppy. Tried to smoke on the deck but he was wild. Took him for a long walk and enjoyed the hell out of the principe. Tons of molases and slightly bitter chocolate. This has been a great box. Was left in a mail box in 90 degree weather for three weeks last summer. Mailman forgot to put the key in my mailbox. When I finally got them I thought they were done. Slowly let them dry out and put them in a seperate humidor for a few months afraid of beetles hatching. Nothing ever happened. Have half the box left. Principes can be an amazing smoke.

Last night a Johnny O short. I got them almost a year ago and let them sit. Pretty good. Burned perfect,great construction. A little one dimensional and mild/medium.

Thank you

Kwg116

For my birthday the other day, VR Famosos (Dic 2009, "OBU") - a traded stick from Curtiss ("Nonameno"). Quite nice. Too easy of a "windtunnel" draw, but the rich tobacco hits were there, with loads of fresh bread tones starting in the 2nd third. Had a hint of harshness at the very start of the second third, but finished nicely, so much so that it was a "to the nub" lip burner. Very nice.

06 PL Lonsdale. This box has ranged from stellar to horrible. This one was horrible- nasty bitter taste. Wound up tossing it & had a good 09 Tatuaje Noella.

04 Party D1 EL. One of my favorite ELs & probably the best 04 I've smoked. I find regular production 04s pretty muddled tasting.

I concur...the '04 PSD1 EL is a phenomenal cigar that is smoking fantastic right now.

I smoked a Cohiba Siglo II last night...just to see if the Siglo II tasted like a Cohiba given the Blind Tasting results. Honestly...I can see where people could mistake it for a PLPC. While it had the hints of grass that is a trademark for Cohiba, it also had a honey sweetness that was very reminiscent of the PLPC.

Last night a Punch Coronation Tubo when quite a few years on it. Nice smoke, but the draw was abit loose. Flavors were awesome though.

PSD4 -06.

Flavours had returned after two year period of tastelessness, or was it just random bad luck, who knows.

Anyhow, a nice and tasty cigar today.

Currently enjoying a Cohiba Sig III - unsure of the box code as it was gifted by a fellow BOTL after a recent trip to Cuba. Draw is a little firm but seems to be loosening up as the smoke progresses. Overall a thoroughly enjoyable hour and half.

It's a beautiful day on the campus in the mountains. Just enjoyed a RASCC '10 that has been sitting in my humidor for a week.... little young, little spicy, but still managed to smoke it to the nub, really an incredible cigar. Finished a box from '08 within a couple of months, hoping my current box will last a little longer ;)

Happy to post that last nights Hoyo Du Roi was very enjoyable. This is from an 07 Box that seems to have turned the corner from harsh to flavorfull...