FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Received some really great career news today that has been 11 years in the making. The Lord has blessed me in so many unimaginable ways! Celebrating tonight with a Siglo IV and Blantons Bourbon. Probably more later!

• Replies 87.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Received some really great career news today that has been 11 years in the making. The Lord has blessed me in so many unimaginable ways! Celebrating tonight with a Siglo IV and Blantons Bourbon. Probably more later!

Congrats to you!

congrats. nice way to celebrate!

awesome...congrats...

Smoked a Monte #2 from '07 last night. I had to take a bigger cut than usual as the wrapper was cracked at the head of the cigar so I wasn't expecting much. Boy, was I wrong. Surprisingly creamy at the start, it evolved into an explosion of earthy, cedary and spicy flavors. A spectacular cigar, absolutely splendid.

It finally happened. Fired up a 97 BCG and it was nasty- very bitter. First bad one of the cab. Had to toss it & go back to my old reliable 02 Partagas Lonsdale.

Partagas P.2 - just got it yesterday from the Czar. i know it isn't recommended to smoke directly after shipping and should have let it rest for a week, but i couldn't help myself... and my impatience was rewarded. Glorious cigar.

Because of my poor result in the blind tasting competition I have to widen my smoked brands. So, today I lost my virginity to Vegas Robaina by smoking a little over one year old Famosos.

A strong cigar. Two thirds were very tasty with nuts, chocolate, fresh hay, pepper and cherry. The end was full of ammonia, have to give the rest a little time. If I count out the ammonia I have to say that I liked this very much!

post-7691-1304530830.jpg

Continuing my journey of introducing myself a formerly non-smoked cigar. Today it was a H. Upmann Magnum 46. Based on the band I guess it's from -06 or around.

Cold scent a bunch of roses, nice. A very mild plain tobacco taste almost through the whole cigar getting only a little stronger towards the end. Until the second half of the last third the cigar was quite boring. But then all of a sudden started the fireworks. WOW! An enormous amount of different flavours you can imagine a cigar can give were followed after each other ending to a bonfire. Geez, what a Grand Finale! Made me very happy!

post-7691-1304618232.jpg

Continuing my journey of introducing myself a formerly non-smoked cigar. Today it was a H. Upmann Magnum 46. Based on the band I guess it's from -06 or around.

Cold scent a bunch of roses, nice. A very mild plain tobacco taste almost through the whole cigar getting only a little stronger towards the end. Until the second half of the last third the cigar was quite boring. But then all of a sudden started the fireworks. WOW! An enormous amount of different flavours you can imagine a cigar can give were followed after each other ending to a bonfire. Geez, what a Grand Finale! Made me very happy!

post-7691-1304618232.jpg

Now that's a nice looking Mag46.

While I have never really been the biggest fan of the "Daily Smoke" thread... I have to say how great it is that so many are now including pictures of cigars as the take their journeys.

So for the extra trouble it takes to snap a pic and post it along with the comments, I say "bravo" and thank you! -Piggy

Smoked my first HDM - 'Des Dieux' and it was much better than what I was expecting based off a couple other HDMs I've had. It came from box 'LAG - MAY-10'

Hey Brad how are those smoking young? Med to full? Flavors?

I'd say medium. I'm picking up roasted nuts and coffee mainly at the moment. I'm not an expert on flavors however. Pres picked this box out - psp. Awesome oils on the wrapper too.

This is a day in advance but I'll be heading down to Canberra tomorrow for a mate's birthday, and I certainly won't be empty-handed. I haven't met a lot of the folk that will probably be there, but I'll fill up my 15-count Cigar Caddy and see what happens. My mate and I will definitely be having one, and I somehow doubt 13 others will step up to the plate...but we'll see.

As it's my only near-full cabinet, I'll be taking Por Larranaga Petit Coronas. Not a bad introduction for those who've never had a Cuban cigar before, methinks. Does seem like a pretty generous party contribution from someone who is only working casually. I'll actually be impressed if I don't bring any of them back home with me. :)

"Don't be intimidated; it's only a CC." - "Ah...maybe next time."

Soft.

Cao brazilia with a shiraz. haters gonna hate :rotfl:

Whatta-hell are you doing there? :rotfl::mob:

Montecristo A, MPE FEB10.

Another previously non-smoked cigar today. It's a loooooong cigar, but you already knew that.

One word to describe the cigar: EXCELLENT! Or if that's not enough then: BRILLIANT!

- The best big cigar I have ever smoked.

- The best Montecristo I have ever smoked.

Smoking time exactly three hours, and that's a lot of time for a cigar. If you haven't smoked this yet, do it!

post-7691-1304705281.jpg

Montecristo A, MPE FEB10.

Another previously non-smoked cigar today. It's a loooooong cigar, but you already knew that.

One word to describe the cigar: EXCELLENT! Or if that's not enough then: BRILLIANT!

- The best big cigar I have ever smoked.

- The best Montecristo I have ever smoked.

Smoking time exactly three hours, and that's a lot of time for a cigar. If you haven't smoked this yet, do it!

post-7691-1304705281.jpg

I just might next month, I have a couple of weeks of vacation coming up, I have the Monte A and a Partagas LCDH Salomones lined up as vacations smokes

Going to grill some steaks with veggies and then its going to be a montecristo Edmundo tonight.