• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lotusguy

• LLC

• Raskol

• maverickdrinker

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

From last night. Not Pictured: BRE Connie 1.. Great flavors.  Original Release Picadores: ULE NOV-14..  Flawless  RAT NOV-19 Dip 2. From 24:24 Not as salty as the dark wrappers. 

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Just had a Trinidad Reyes '08 that I smoked to the nub!

Draw: 10/10

Burn: 9/10 (went a little crooked, but corrected itself perfectly)

Taste: 8/10 (still had some rough edges)

All in all one of the best smokes I've had after a couple of weeks of disappointing sticks.

PL montecarlo, coming around after a few weeks in the humidor, already smoked half a dozen from the box :-p

then a padron 2000 (nice, but holy nicotine it was strong, im shaking!)

Wanted a mild to medium cigar for a Sunday afternoon, so I smoked a Hoyo du Prince. I assume it's from -03.

What a pleasant combination of white pepper, cedar, vanilla, toffee and medium tobacco flavour. :drool:

post-7691-1304259438.jpg

Ramon Allones Celestial Finos...getting better than upon release, bus till a bith rough around the edges. Needs some more time.

Received some really great career news today that has been 11 years in the making. The Lord has blessed me in so many unimaginable ways! Celebrating tonight with a Siglo IV and Blantons Bourbon. Probably more later!

Received some really great career news today that has been 11 years in the making. The Lord has blessed me in so many unimaginable ways! Celebrating tonight with a Siglo IV and Blantons Bourbon. Probably more later!

Congrats to you!

congrats. nice way to celebrate!

awesome...congrats...

Smoked a Monte #2 from '07 last night. I had to take a bigger cut than usual as the wrapper was cracked at the head of the cigar so I wasn't expecting much. Boy, was I wrong. Surprisingly creamy at the start, it evolved into an explosion of earthy, cedary and spicy flavors. A spectacular cigar, absolutely splendid.

It finally happened. Fired up a 97 BCG and it was nasty- very bitter. First bad one of the cab. Had to toss it & go back to my old reliable 02 Partagas Lonsdale.