• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Nice weather today in Toronto. Time for BW to light up. :) I pulled out a Diplo 2 from 2008. Such a great cigar. Initial tannins, with some bitter finish, moving along to leather, coffee and something sweet (couldn't nail the taste). By the middle of the 2nd/3rd, pepper, nuts, leather and creamy smoke took over. I nubbed this one and it really paid off. That sweetness I was getting revealed itself to be very "vanilla - like". I can't even do justice to it as I write. Such glorious range on this beauty.

Padilla Lancero around lunch, followed by a Partagas SP2 POL OCT10 this evening.

The Padilla was delightful and the SP2 is decidedly young, but still has a good bit of character. Seems to lack depth of flavor complexity yet.

I see you didn't waste any time gettin into that box... :D So how are they?

Never mind. Just found your review. :D

Definitely did not waste any time. The only thing that got in my way was work. :P I really wanted to try it young and go through the box slowly to see if I could taste a difference through the aging process. Great as a young cigar and will see if this gets better.

Positives: cream

Negatives:now I have one less than I started with...

Another Dip 4, found someone who still stocks them so ordered 5 boxes.

I am now the proud owner of 245 dip4 , I am fighting Habanos SA a losing battle at the rate of 1 dip 3 per week , but I will not go down quietly!!!

2010 Ramon Allones Belicoso. Just awesome. Full bodied, earth, chocolate, stewed fruit, then Christmas cake and vanilla, then vanilla, caramel, and coffee. Super rich. 95-96. Best young cigar I've had by a mile.

With how good these are and how quickly they sold out, it would be a sin if these aren't in line to become regular production cigars.

Smoked a wonderful Bolivar Bonitas -97 watching icehockey game Finland-Russia. It was a hard game, but Finns took the victory!!! :lol:

While I have never really been the biggest fan of the "Daily Smoke" thread... I have to say how great it is that so many are now including pictures of cigars as the take their journeys.

So for the extra trouble it takes to snap a pic and post it along with the comments, I say "bravo" and thank you! -Piggy

agreed which is why my first couple of posts have included pics, I usually don't like reading text in this thread if it isn't accompanied by a pic

Re: monte A, had an 03 awhile back and thought it was a great stick I'd probably rate it about a 92 and I have one more waiting for a nice summer day where I have 2.5 hours to kill