FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Had an 07 Punch Churchill this afternoon. Awesome aroma at cold from this box. Started off with earth and TONS of black pepper. After about the first inch, the black pepper started gradually morphing into sugar. Second third started off with very sweet milk coffee and finished with a reach cream and walnut flavor. Final third was graham cracker with just a hint of cream and spice. Great cigar, easily a 93.

Unfortunately the vast majority of cigars in this box are rolled like wooden dowels. :pig:

If I'm lucky, I'll be able to find 4-5 more smokeable ones.

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

I was pleasantly surprised by an '08 PL Beli Extra RE. A marvelous cigar!

Lisa was very patient as I vacillated between, "I think I'll get the Belis instead of the Encantos" then "Maybe I should wait for the Encantos" and finally, realizing I had trapped myself, "I've decided to get them both!" :pig:

Thanks, Lisa, for putting up with my waffling ways!

Steve

I had my first Monte Grand Edmundo LE2010 last night that I obtained through a trade with a fellow BOTL in montreal. The first 2/3rds of the stick were absolutly fantastic, but still tasted a tad young. this cigar has some defenite aging potential...Now I need to purchase a couple of boxes of these and let them sit a few years.

Enjoyed a wonderful Trinidad Colinial last night. Have not had one in a while and, allthough young was a delightful smoke. One of the best small vitola's out there IMO.

had a trinidad reyes this past friday night....

it was on the fuller side of med-full bodied... also, i was pleased as to how much

smoke it produced, which was great... i find trinidads have a distinctive aroma, is that just me?

'twas a great smoke!

Montecristo Open Master from the beginning of 2009.

Well, you know... it's very mild and quite boring. Good thing is that it was my last one.

post-7691-1305739175.jpg

Smoked my first BHK 54 last night from the Czars. Before lighting the cigar smelled strongly of soil/undergrowth. Burn and draw were great. Notes of cedar, spice and pepper throughout, very good! Paired it up with some Lagavulin. It will be hard to keep my hands off the rest.

I am having a Boli Gold Medal for breakfast this morning. I need the kick as my next 7 hours will be spent on a 2nd grade field trip. Lol