• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

SMO Mar 12. Bought the ten boxes. They are friggin amazing now.

I have an unopened box with the exact code and date. Maybe I should check on them. Still half a box from osr nov 11 though...

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1416506315.270606.jpg

The best kind of cigar. Complimentary from emirates in the smoking lounge at concourse A. After this a shower and pick up my boots that are being polished. Also got a free business upgrade from Toronto to Dubai so that was 13 hours of heaven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So much for not smoking Cubans any more. I am glad to see that cooler heads prevailed and you can see past the crazy health officials miss-step. The poor cigars did nothing wrongpeace.gif

Still can't believe that you were turned away. You have a great attitude and seem to have bounced back pretty well.

2008 Connie 1 from the pass. Thanks Fabes! Perfect aromas, Toasted tabacco and flowers, morphed to coconut with leather(tannins still) and florals in spades. Then smoky woody flavors with some bbq. At least thats what I thought. Yum! Amazing what age does to these just perfect afernoon or pre dinner smoke!

post-6619-0-50326600-1416528277_thumb.jp

• Like 2

Today's smoke was a Montecristo Grand Edmundo EL 2010 paired with two fingers of Havana Club Selección de Maestros.

always love your pics brother I was wondering is the Havana Club Selección de Maestros Worth $125 I've seen on a another form I love 7

Thanks

they are incredible powerhouses, everyone bags on them and i'm like you guys don't know what you're talking about

prob my fav partagas atm

In my top 5 this year, at least from fresher, current stock with 2 or 3 years age. I have bought 10 boxes of 10 in the last year. All from the same code though. They are leaps ahead of the 2 most popular "Series" cigars to me. Nice late day/night smoke, they get right to the point with great balance of power/sweetness/strength. They last almost as long as a robustos. I guess taste is subjective though so who knows?

Tonight RASS. MUR MAY 12. Tomorrow night I'll smoke an MUR JUL 13 and next night an 2014 Production. I'll have to get the code/month on that one and see how they compare.

post-6619-0-81762100-1416540971_thumb.jp

• Like 2