• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Another Cuaba Distinguidos. Rob was right - they are the best of the marca.

post-7384-141655044226.jpg

Now another SCDLH Torreon. A bit underfilled but with a small punch it was manageable. Tasty but overpriced.

post-7384-141655050593.jpg

• Like 2

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1416506315.270606.jpg

The best kind of cigar. Complimentary from emirates in the smoking lounge at concourse A. After this a shower and pick up my boots that are being polished. Also got a free business upgrade from Toronto to Dubai so that was 13 hours of heaven.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You deserve it !!!

Tonight RASS. MUR MAY 12. Tomorrow night I'll smoke an MUR JUL 13 and next night an 2014 Production. I'll have to get the code/month on that one and see how they compare.

attachicon.gif20141120_221318.jpg

My MUR July 13 is kicking ass right now. Smoked two of them this week. And to smoke the same cigar twice in a week is rare for me.

a6fbf51fa2e652d309d5f1191f8deded.jpg

Day off work, morning workout done, chores done, post breakfast El Principe in Central Park with glorious sunshine albeit bloody cold!Thought fingers were going to fall off near the end!

Should add its the first from a box from our host from recent 12:12.Box code EML ABR14.

Looking forward to a day of good smokes :-P

• Like 3

14e9d03c6bd0ca3a6fb09af92d1ed0f8.jpg

Round 2-back in the park with RASS RAE MAY14. Did I mention its forkin cold!

First out of the box after 30 days rest.Only my 3rd ever RASS, flavours were good however I reckon they could do with a little more sleep.Construction and draw were spot on.I keep reading 2 years plus makes a big difference on these-doubt I'll be able to resist!

Heading to a friends for a pre-Thanks Giving warm up meal, got a few Boli PCs with me to gift to others and smoke.

Best day smoking for a while - its great having a day off without the misses lol

Was a bonus getting home-box of PLM MAY11 Connie 1's waiting in the post box! (Thanks to garbanz for the heads up on this box code which I learn is supposed to be excellent)

• Like 3

I was wondering is the Havana Club Selección de Maestros Worth $125 I've seen on a another form I love 7

Thanks

This particular bottle was purchased in Cuba for 50 CUC. Although I truly enjoy this offering from Havana Club, I would most certainly not fork out 125.00$ for it.

To be quite honest with you, Zacapa, Zaya and Diplomatico Reserva Exclusiva would be preferable choices.

Hope this helps, my fellow brother.