• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Enjoyed a Cohiba Siglo II yesterday during the pregame tailgate before the annual VT victory over UVA..."annual" as meaning 11 in a row. GO HOKIES! Had lots of folks asking what I was smoking, including some non-smokers, as the aroma was fantastic. Flavors were spot on! The box is from early 2014 and this was only the second one I've had from the box...the future of these sticks is very bright, as in I can't wait to burn them with some age on them!

• Like 2

00 RGCE and some Four Roses SB. Celebrating our latest win over that team up north! Go Buckeyes!! :)

98816f03feb17eadda250460c97d725d.jpg

• Like 2

SMO Mar 12. Amazing...again. Last out of 10 box. 2 more boxes of same box code left. Hope they are the same. Hats off to the blender and roller of this box.

Interesting background reading ;)

• Like 4

OK, I'll say it because I'm secure enough. You have a pretty hand.

You either have a career in marketing, sales, or just have never done any hard manual labor in your life.

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not...but I've been working in an office the past almost 8 years, but every job before that was nothing but labor jobs, did landscaping/grass cutting for 3 years, construction for 2 years, under slab plumbing for 8 months, etc. And I do a ton of construction/building type projects around the house.

But thanks anyway lol

• Like 1

You finally got to smoke one Frank. smile.png

I did! Thanks Tom! :ok:. It was excellent. Very rich smoke. Really good dark chocolate notes now and then. I really missed out by not buying bundles when I met Santos in 2012.

I'm not sure if that's a compliment or not...but I've been working in an office the past almost 8 years, but every job before that was nothing but labor jobs, did landscaping/grass cutting for 3 years, construction for 2 years, under slab plumbing for 8 months, etc. And I do a ton of construction/building type projects around the house.

But thanks anyway lol

Yes. Absolutely it was a compliment.