• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Smoked a couple of NCs yesterday with friends ...

Liga Privada T52 Flying Pig

spV5K.jpg

Tasted of a mixture of chocolate, earthy and leather. Way too much spice though, needs a year or two in the humidor I think to really shine. Great construction, very oily and dark wrapper.

Viaje Skull & Bones MOAB

NsCme.jpg

Spice bomb. Not a fan.

Tonight I am enjoying a San Cristobal Mercaderes from July 07. Absolutely delicious so far, I should have done a review on this one....

I had 3 cigars today,

Bolivar Corona Junior HQ- Very good, Rich and full bodied for such a small cigar

Monte No.4- HQ- These are smoking fantastic at such an early date. Cocoa and coffee notes..great stuff

RASS- slow start hints of pepper, but then got creamy. Not one of my best RASS but it wasn't too shabby

My first RyJ short churchill, enjoyed it A LOT MORE than I thought I would have

While opening up the cabin up north this weekend, enjoyed a lovely 07 Hoyo DC with some coffee as well as a couple 05 Ramon Allones Belis RE and HdM 03 pyramides. All lovely smokes. Came home to find out a Tornado went through the neighborhood. I hope anyone in and around the Joplin/southern Missouri area are ok.

Home for the weekend, smoked a lovely 2001 La Gloria Cubana Medaille d'Or No. 1, while lounging in the back yard with the wife and playing toss-the-ball-or-the-neighbour's-dog with the little guy. Paired with a couple of Havana Club Anejo 7 Anos' w/ Coke, it was a lovely 92-ish cigar that gave me a solid 1 hour and 10 mins of enjoyment.

Something deliciously needed after the past four weeks.

Man, I miss my cigar time right now.... :)

And all you guys and gals too.... :(

Had another first tonight, this time a scdlh El Principe, nice cigar, has potential, but in my humble opinion it was still young, I will revisit it in 6 months at a minimum

Partagas PCE April 10

Just got done and all I can say is wow they were good rott but after a year these have really turned into something. Just full Partagas flavor with a sweet spice that made my mouth water. Perfect burn and smoked down to the nub. I smoked about 6 since I got them now I wish I hd those back. For the price these are exceptional.

Thank you

Kwg116

One of those days.

Had a Party Lusi that was wrapped too tight......

so after straining I thought I'd just have a RG panatella extra

Also plugged....

bugger.....

Partagas Serie D Especial last night. Great construction, burn, and volume of smoke.

Started like a strong D4 for at least half of the smoke, then went medium with a chocolate, earthy flavor.

88-89

Monte 5 before going to work. It was ok, nothing speacial, I find the monte 5's to be hit or miss

Tonight. HDM Palmas Extra.

Nice little cigar. Packed with coffee, stonefruit, hints of pepper and creaminess. Paired it with a Pietranera Brunello Da Montalcino 2004.

A decent Saturday night's weather made it possible.

Last night a Partagas P1. Off the charts. 93? How can these get any better?

Today, Opus X DC and now a SLR DC. The SLR is running circles around the Opus.