• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Three cigar Christmas. First a Hoyo du gourmet from davidoff London. Best one I've ever seen and tasted awesome!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1419529481.703926.jpg

Next up a mus rolled bolivar. I'm calling it a petite lancero. I almost rolled myself a plug but it probably was still a bit wet. Only rolled it last week.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1419529501.070827.jpg

Lastly a ryj cazadores. Lovely cherry profile and not much aggression in it. The box needs to rest at home for a bit longer I think.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1419529522.604241.jpg

Do you have any idea how hard it is to smoke in a pool sitting on a tube trying not to ash in the pool or get the cigar wet!?!?!?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1419529561.237570.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

work or a holiday camp Mus nyah.gif

My daughter and her boyfriend just left and has been a great Christmas so far. Just sitting down to watch the Miami Heat vs. Cleveland with a Zacapa 23 and a UPE JUN 12 Cohiba Pyramid Extra.

320c02f7bc4b7518249dd544f9f05041.jpg

• Like 4

Three cigar Christmas. First a Hoyo du gourmet from davidoff London. Best one I've ever seen and tasted awesome!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1419529481.703926.jpg

Next up a mus rolled bolivar. I'm calling it a petite lancero. I almost rolled myself a plug but it probably was still a bit wet. Only rolled it last week.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1419529501.070827.jpg

Lastly a ryj cazadores. Lovely cherry profile and not much aggression in it. The box needs to rest at home for a bit longer I think.

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1419529522.604241.jpg

Do you have any idea how hard it is to smoke in a pool sitting on a tube trying not to ash in the pool or get the cigar wet!?!?!?

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1419529561.237570.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You will get no sypathies from here!

It's about 0 deg here.

Here are the Christmas smokes!

H. Upmann Connie A with some Lagavulin 16. This is now my second Connie A and I still don't really see the appeal. It's quite hot and bland :(

UOsx24D.jpg

H. Upmann Royal Robusto with some Laphroaig 2013 Cairdeas Portwood Edition. These, on the other hand, are just getting better and better with each one I try.

exznM3f.jpg

Partagas Short with some strong black coffee. What a simple and satisfying pairing.

GyE8QQd.jpg

• Like 4

Watched the second and third periods of the Canada vs. Slovakia World Junior hockey game with 2008 Bolivar Simones Canadian and some Bowen XO cognac in the hot tub. Canada won 8-0.

32a819043782f18f3be0780ac4383020.jpg

• Like 1