FOH'ers Daily Smoke

A RA Belvederes I think they are called courtesy of Maplepie... cheers mate! very tasty indeed.

post-15810-0-59898700-1419923198_thumb.j

Then a strong chocolate and toasted tobacco bomb of a Monte Open gifted to me by a work colleague. Not bad at all!

post-15810-0-40197700-1419923200_thumb.j

• Like 2

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Why buy behikes when you can buy la gloria Cubana mdo 2? I thought these were amazing cigars already, but this is the best one to date!

adeac10545adf6518883c3f2bed78bd5.jpg

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

Never had one of this, but everybody says they are great. I must get some from anywhere or somebody...

• Like 1

Never had one of this, but everybody says they are great. I must get some from anywhere or somebody...

They are a very complete cigar for me, and very consistent. One of the cigars that I keep multiple boxes of.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

Feeling Frenchy tonight ?

13 Quai Belicoso Royal RE France .....med-full in profile, very flavorful in such a small stick, great cigar after a big meal, sweet aftertaste, very enjoyable but hard to obtain due to French laws

06 JL Obus RE France....Loose draw, bitter in middle third, finished smoother than start but not enough to make this a great cigar but glad I had opportunity to smoke another one

post-5667-0-97196100-1419990964_thumb.jp

post-5667-0-08373900-1419990975_thumb.jp

• Like 3

Feeling Frenchy tonight

13 Quai Belicoso Royal RE France .....med-full in profile, very flavorful in such a small stick, great cigar after a big meal, sweet aftertaste, very enjoyable but hard to obtain due to French laws

06 JL Obus RE France....Loose draw, bitter in middle third, finished smoother than start but not enough to make this a great cigar but glad I had opportunity to smoke another one

Is there a reason you cut your caps at almost a 45 degree angle? Do you do this on all or just on torpedos... interesting concept. I've always wanted to punch a hole on one side of a torpedo before, but never done it.

• Like 1

Is there a reason you cut your caps at almost a 45 degree angle? Do you do this on all or just on torpedos... interesting concept. I've always wanted to punch a hole on one side of a torpedo before, but never done it.

Started doing it when I first started smoking after reading about it and its something different, so I stuck with it

They say there is something about the smoke hitting the roof of your mouth with the certain angle but I don't pay too much attention to it when I smoke :)