• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Juan Lopez PC 07

8am and I was out on my deck with JL PC. These were very fruity when I first got them. Now the fruit is gone and replaced by average Cuban flavors. Nothing bad but nothing great. Got better as I smoked it but no flavors that stood out. This is one box I should have smoked while they were young. Made it more enjoyable by watching some video reviews.

Thank you

Kwg116

Monte No.2 from april 09 paired with a very good Shiraz from 07.

Will post a full review later this week once I gather my thoughts to properly review it as my first review.

I enjoyed both the cigar and the wine immensly after a very long day working in the garden.

Congrats on the new smoking room CB! I have a few of those RA Estupendos on the way from a box split. after seeing yours I cant wait to receive them! as for me, tonight I'm having my first cohiba corona especial!

Outside on a absolutly gorgeous day here in montreal wlalking in the old port and enjoying the hell out of a hoyo de monterrey epicure no 2

post-8716-1307386793.jpg

Had a Bolivar PC at the beach with the family, going out tonight with some buddies, taking a RyJ short churchill.

Sorry for the lack of pictures...but I figures you've all seen the boli PC a million times :lol: Have a nice evening gals and gents

RA Estupendos in my brand new smoking room! Had to break the room in with a good cigar. Norm helped me celebrate by sleeping on the back of the chair :P

post-7988-1307313015.jpg

post-7988-1307313045.jpg

post-7988-1307313093.jpg

Wow, great smoke, great room, great dog :blink:

:yes:

Cuaba divinos Feb 10

7am and my girlfriend is stressed because her sister is coming in town. Decided to smoke a divino and relax before work and a stressful weekend. The first cigar from this box was terrible. Was very disapoonted. Had a box a few years ago that all 25 were amazing. I smoked another on Sunday that had a tight draw and it was terrible. This one now is great. Still not as good as my old box but getting there. Will let them sit for awhile.

Thank you

Kwg116

after dealing with water damage in our basement (for the second time), I needed a smoke and few drinks. Lit up a 05 RA Belicoso RE and boy did it hit the spot. Burn and draw were fantastic....as for taste I got plenty of dried fruit, raisin, and sweet spice. These continue to impress and change from year to year.